I sigh. Don't know what to say.

"You too unni. What does your post means?" Raeni the other fan ask then show my post on her phone the others started to look out on my post.

INSTAGRAM

NahyunYoo

♥ 693, 498 likesNahyunYoo Never know that you would be my world but it didnt last long just like we wanted I love you baby boy @HojaeSon5,803 comments

693, 498 likes
NahyunYoo Never know that you would be my world but it didnt last long just like we wanted I love you baby boy @HojaeSon
5,803 comments

I just stay quiet doesn't know what to say. I just took my phone out and dail Jae oppa's number and call him.

After two ring he answer. I put on a speaker.

"Baby? Why are you calling me this early?" He ask with his husky morning voice.

"I'm sorry..did I woke you up?" I appologize.

"Ania, I just take a nap.." He yawn.

"Mian..they were curious about the post. Will you tell them?" I ask with my help-me voice.

"They're surrounding you aren't they." He chuckle. I give him a hum.

"Girls, I know this is sudden but Hyunie and I broke up yesterday on our 3rd year anniversary. We broke up because of personal reason and I know that baby Hyunie can't do anything about it. She agreed because my mom ask her to let me go and my mom even give us few years to spend time together as time passed." He explain.

"But oppa..aren't there any other way? We love this couple and we would be sad if you guys broke up.." Jaerin other girl said sadly with the others agreed.

"Hey, shh..you girls wanna know something?" He ask knowing that the girls are curious.

"Baby hyunie and I won't lost contact and we would spend time like we always have. We would call each other like we used before." He said again.

"And I will love her just like I did in the past few years ago." He try to calm them down.

"Now, go back to your classes because all of you will be late for your first class. We'll meet at the airport after school, okay? Another thing, Nahyun won't be at the airport because she have a date AND don't mad at her because I make her go." He explain.

"Do I need to go on that date?" I sigh.

"You need to give him a chance, babe. He waited too long and I know it. Because I'm a guy too. I know how he felt towards you." He pleased.

"But.." He cut me.

"No buts just follow what I said for the last time, please." He beg.

"Fine. For you, for me and my future." I sigh heavily.

"Yay~love ya have a nice date baby~" He coed and end the call.

I walk to my locker and took out my books for my classes. Then someone stand beside my locker.

"I'll give you a chance to prove it that Hojae is right about you." I turn to him. He smile and plant a soft kiss on my cheek.

He then left me there speechless and process what just happen.

"Ya! What are you doing here alone?" Hyemin oneof my classmate and my seatmate push me from my side.

"W-what?" I turn to her.

"You're dreaming woman. Let's get inside before the bell rings and I have something to tell you." She drag me to our class.

When we got to our class our class full of whispers and gossips. About Hojae and me obviously. Both of us went to our place and put our bag on our side.

"I saw it ya know." She said which make me look at her.

"Saw what?" I ask her back.

"Jae confess and..that kiss." She whisper.

"You saw it so what?" I care less.

"Jae's going to get married, huh. I'm sorry for hearing that sis." We sigh at the same time and put our heads down on the table and face each other.

"Ya know I feel like I wanna kill his mother but what can I do I'm just his friend and a model can't kill people." She joked. I just let out a soft chuckle.

"Should an idol kill his mother too?" I joked back she laugh and both of us felt better..a little.

"If Jae wasn't my partner for modeling, I will kill him as your bestfriend, girl." She punch my shoulder. I chuckle.

"I know you wouldn't do it if he's not your partner either because he's handsome and a famous ones." I said and she nod with a laugh.

"True. You're lucky that he would choose you over a millions of girls over this world even me." She said with a soft sigh.

"Hey, it's not like he hates you.." I felt guilty when she talk about it.

"I know but who knows that he would chase you and waited for you all over these years and breaking up when his mother ask him to get married with another girl." She burst out.

"But trust me, Nahyun. We've promise that we wouldn't lie to each other and I wouldn't backstab you just because he's my partner or I like him. It's because we're frinds since we're kids. Ya know in dippers." She rolled her eyes. I hit her and she laugh.

By the time passed, we both feel relieve and happy that we didn't keep any secrets from each others. The teacher came in and we start our class right away since the teacher came in late.

∞∞∞∞∞∞

13k?! omg thank you~ I'm Yours still have no readers ㅠㅠ i dunno how to promote it ㅠㅠ hope someone can help me to promote it.