x Sworn Enemies x

(AN) Helloooo(: I'm really regretting taking this story down because I've suddenly got interest in it again, so I'm posting it back up and I'm going to continue with it ^.^

Since I've just finished my Kat&Hunter series, I'll have more time to upload this story and Under His Skin (BoyxBoy) So I hope you don't hate me too much for deleting this in the first place! D:

But thankyou for sticking with me and I hope you enjoy this! :D

<3

"Cassie, get the door!"

"Ok, Mom!"

I jumped up off my bed and skipped down the stairs. It was an understatement to say that I was excited. I mean, a teenage boy exactly my age was going to be staying in my house for the month. With my luck, he would be a gorgeous, tanned, 6 pack type of guy that wanted a slim and preppy girl like me.

If not, the guy could go get fucked.

Calling me shallow? Don't hesitate to.

I am Cassie Anderson, after all. The most shallow and selfish girl in Virginia.

I reached the door and took a second to calm myself. I ran my hands through my silky blonde hair, puffed it up a little bit and then brought my glossy pink lips up into a brilliant smile. I twisted the door handle, and then pulled it open.

"Hey, it's nice to-"

I had to stop myself from talking, because I immediatley felt the urge to throw up.

I was going to die.

Physically die.

"Dad?! What the fuck is Alex Drew doing on my porch?!"

Just a few steps in front of me, stood my sworn enemy.

Alexander James Drew.

It was a short hate story between the 2 of us. He was different, and I bullied him for that. He was one of those "emo" people. He had jet black hair which hung in front of his eyes, and he even had those disgusting snakebites on his lip. He always wore skinny jeans and band t-shirts and he never, ever smiled.

I'd be lying if I said that he wasn't goodlooking. Alex was probably better looking than most of the guys in school. If he was nicer and didn't wear as much black, then I might even give him a chance.

Not that he would ever agree to that.

Alex absolutley loathed me.

Because one day in freshmen year, I had to do something to get in with the popular crowd. In the cafeteria, I walked up to where Alex lonely sat on his own, and I pretended to be his friend. He'd been wearing short sleeves that day, but he also had wristbands covering his arms. That was what gave me the idea, and even though it was cruel and selfish, I still did it.

I grabbed the Halloween fake blood out of my pocket and then pulled off one of his wristbands. I smeared the blood all over his wrist, and then jumped up on the table screaming "Look everyone! Emo boy cuts himself!"

Alex had been quick to run out of the room, and ever since then, people had taken the piss.

It was cruel, but people found it funny.

I'd never been sure if Alex really did cut himself or not. The time I'd ripped his wristband off, I hadn't checked. But it wasn't any of my buisness. All anyone needed to know was that we hated each other.

"Cassie? What the fuck?!" He shrieked, staring at me with disgust.

"This isn't happening..." I gasped, feeling almost breathless. "Get out of her, Drew! Out! Out! Out!"