GhostFreak Rising

"I.......AM.........GHOSTFREAK!!!!!!!!" GhostFreak cried out in a deafening shriek.

Vilgax stood back, his red eyes wide in amazement. "No........it's just as Diagon foretold..........."

"B-Ben?" whimpered Mikoto.

GhostFreak turned to look at Mikoto. But not an inch of the Ben Tennyson she knew could be seen within the furious black and purple eye. All could be seen was a dark primal fury, as if two conflicting consciousness were battling for control and the result was an instinctual predator determined to rip everything apart in deep hate.

"My, my." said Impulser. "Looks like there's a bit of monster in you after all. FANTASTIC!!!!!" Impulser ran at GhostFreak with a psychotic happy look on his face."

"YOU FOOL!!" Vilgax shouted. "STAY BACK!!"

"I don't have to listen to you." spat Impulser. "You know as well as I do that I'm just in this for the killing!!"

Suddenly Impulser stopped talking. GhostFreak had turned into a transparent fog and flew into Impulser's body. Impulser choked and fell to the floor as GhostFreak took possesion of his body. Impulser rose into the air as if he were on wires and his body contorted as GhostFreak forced him to break his own arms and legs and internal organs. Impulser threw up blood and was thrown into the wall where GhostFreak demerged from his body and left Impulser unconscious and bleeding on the floor.

That......can't be. Thought Mikoto horrified. That can't be Ben.........That's not him....That's not him.........

GhostFreak roared with the sound of a frightening spectre. He bared his long claws and seemed to challenge Vilgax with a look of absolute hatred.

"So......it seems you are not yet used to Tennyson's body." said Vilgax. "The Omnitrix is much different since Azmuth upgraded it two years ago. You cannot channel your consciousness as well as you could before. So all you could do was induce your power upon Tennyson and force his personality into a feral state."

GhostFreak let out another challenging roar as if to confirm Vilgax's theory. Ghost Freak attempted to fly into Vilgax and possess him. But Vilgax ripped GhostFreak off as if he was tearing off an extremely sticky putty. He threw GhostFreak aside who reformed and hovered several meters away snarling like a rabbid wolf.

"Kill........Kill...........Devour.........Obliterate............."GhostFreak snarled.

"Kill...................Devour........................Obliterate................................................"

"You cannot posses me Ectonurite scum." said Vilgax. "My enhanced form allows no intruders such as yourself."

GhostFreak roared and the tentacles on his chest stretched out like extending spears towards Vilgax who got out of the way as the viper quick tentacles tore through a control panel on the side of the room. The tentacles whipped around and quick as bullets they wrapped around Vilgax like imobilizing strong rope. The tentacles held Vilgax in the air and began squeezing him until his seemingly invinciblel armor began to crack. But Vilgax wasn't worrying about that, he was looking at the control panel that GhostFreak had just smashed.

"YOU FOOL!!" Vilgax yelled. "IF YOU CAN HEAR ME WITHIN THAT MONSTER TENNYSON, YOU HAVE JUST DOOMED US ALL!!! THAT NAVIGATION SYSTEM YOU DESTROYED WAS THE ONLY THING KEEPING THIS SHIP ABOVE YOUR PATHETIC PLANET'S ATMOSPHERE!!!!"

Vilgax ripped the the tentacles off of him and charged GhostFreak who also charged and use his powerful claws to shred Vilgax's armor. Vilgax stepped back bleeding. But GhostFreak didn't stop there. He jabbed his claws into Vilgax's chest like daggers and threw him back, then his clawed hands glowed with an ethereal purplish blue energy as Vilgax was surrounded by the same energy and rose into the air through GhostFreak's telekinisis. Vilgax roared in agony as GhostFreak began forceing the warlord's body to tear itself apart.