Chapter 7: The REAL Alpha and The Luna

Start from the beginning

Mia looked at both of the boys and finally spoke, "Boys," Jamie looked at her questioningly while Bruce didn't bother. "Didn't you guys notice anything weird about our Alpha?"

Bruce opened one eye to look at her and said, "I thought it was only me who noticed it."

Jamie nodded in agreement. "Yes, I noticed it too but I didn't say anything because you never know when she switches back to her former self." He said in thought.

"She only broke your nose and nothing else. That's unusual! I mean she would have at least beaten you so bad that even Bruce and I would have felt the pain. If this hadn't happened right before my eyes and someone had told me about it then I would have thought they were joking." Mia said in an amused tone, and in return, the Delta glared at her wondering if she actually wanted him to get beaten up or something.

"God, it was so funny! She only punched you. I was waiting for my turn but she didn't even look at me." Bruce exclaimed with laughter.

"Hahaha, so funny!" Jamie said sarcastically. "But seriously, if our Alpha is like this, it means that..." He trailed off when the realisation hit him.

Mia and Bruce looked at each other, then at him with wide eyes and exclaimed in shock, "Anne is in control!" 

Jamie nodded and said in a sombre tone, "But...for how long and why?"

Mia looked down in thought, "Yeh, it won't be long before she takes back control."

They now knew why their Alpha was nicer than normal, why their punishment wasn't given. It wasn't because she had a sudden change of heart, no, it was because that simply wasn't her.

That woman...she wasn't their Alpha. 

No, she was simply a part of that body, never in control. But because she's in control now doesn't mean that their real Alpha will just sit behind for long.

No, she'll come back. Fiercer than ever. To wreck havoc, for she is known for that.

><==========><

AJ sat next to a tall redwood tree and watched Jamieno talk to Mia, although she didn't care what their conversation was about. She looked around at everyone once and said, "Now that you're here, make yourselves useful." They were now at her training area, it had been only one day since her pack members came to this pack. It was time to train Jamieno right now. She'd already finished introducing them.

Delta Jamie Warren was now Jamie Evens, Warrior Mia Millward's new name is now Mia Hill and Warrior Bruce Warren was now Bruce Evens. They needed new names so no one recognised them. 

The destruction that is going to be caused if America found out they were here in Brazil is unimaginable. AJ knew that America will take her presence in their lands as a threat so they will retaliate but the destruction that is going to be caused afterwards is not going to be done to AJ's side, no because she'll destroy the whole of America if they dare to touch her or her pack members.

Bruce walked towards Jamieno with attitude and intimidation. AJ knew that if he had done this a couple of weeks ago then Jamieno would have been highly intimidated but not today because he knew that if he wanted he could take down the man in front of him, if not then he could go down with a fair fight.

AJ watched as Bruce sparred with Jamieno. She was impressed to see Jamieno use the tactics she had taught him a week ago. He was improving every day and soon, he'll be able to train the people under him when he becomes the Head Warrior of this pack.

She waved Mia to join the sparring. Jamieno was a little shocked to receive a blow from behind but when he saw Mia he realised that she joined in too. He looked towards AJ in confusion but he received no input on what was going on from her so he realised that she was testing him to see how he'll cope with 2 people against him.