Chapter 12~60 Seconds

Start from the beginning

The little girl screamed in agony, the shuriken had almost cut her in half, the injuries wasn't deadly yet, but it was very deep, which immobilised her in the floor.

"Rin!" Screamed her mom and dad, when both of them have been pierced off with Danzo's futon in front of their daughter.

"MOM! DAD!" She called out coughing blood.

"I hope it will serve as a lesson! Now none of you can move" Said arrogantly the Root's leader.

An unable to move Rin watched the blood grew on the floor, her parent's blood.

The little girl smoothly stood up, with a continuous falling on the process.

"Impossible! With her injuries, she shouldn't be able to move, she is not even regenerating!" Said a surprised anbu.

"Incredible, she is not moving with her strength but with her own will!" Said Seto, the main surgeon who led the experiences on Rin.

The brunette realised that she couldn't stand up after many fall, so she crawled to her parents breathless.

Little by little, little by little, as she ignored the burning pain, she crawled closer to them.

When she reached them she used her medical ninjutsu on her palm, only one question was going through her head.

Will she be able to heal them both?

"Pathetic!" Said Danzo_"Again this jutsu, it's not what I am waiting for!"

An Anbu kicked the twelve years old girl throwing her away, stopping the healing process.

Rin tried to get closer to them, and she got stopped again and again, but she kept trying in agony and pain.

When suddenly Danzo cut her throat which killed her, she regenerated, then quickly moved away from him, She looked back at her parents, but the Anbu wouldn't let her pass.

"Let her do it!" Said Danzo.

Everyone got shocked even his men, he must have an idea behind his mind.

The Anbu executed the order and moved away. Rin ran to her parents and used her jutsu to heal them.

However she wasn't strong enough to heal them both the same time, she may be a talented medic nin, she was not Tsunade. Both their state were too serious to wait, if they are not healed immediately, they are over.

Rin's eyes filled with tears and she started to sob.

"I see you realise it finally!" Said Danzo coldly. "You can save only one of them, Nohara, so, who will you chose, your mother or your father?"

Rin's breath got fast, her whole body was shaking, she can save them but only one.

Erika looked at her scared daughter before glaring at Danzo. She was gonna speak before being interrupted by her husband.

"Rin!" He shouted. "Save your mom, I still can have a chance to survive! Right? Don't worry honey, I will be fine, save your mom, do you hear me!" He said loudly to his shaking daughter.

Erika looked at him shocked, it was not like him to lose his calm like this.

The tears made their way through the brunette's cheek, she was too scared, she couldn't take this decision, she can't

Kageochi, him didn't wanted to see his wife dead.

"Rin!" He yelled._"You will cry later, now heal her, its an order!"

Rin looked at her mom shaking, she didn't found an answer to this situation, she wished her mom could gave it to her, plus there was no proves her dad would stay alive after that.