Satan's Pet ~Part 12~

Start from the beginning

Part of me was screaming to stop, the other screaming more. The first part of me was losing. My vision started to blur as if I was about to faint from lack of oxygen. My lungs were aching for air but not bad enough to faint.

My brain finally clicked into place when Lucifer's hand traveled to the top of my towel to untie it. I slapped his hand away, pulled my mouth from his and pushed against his chest, taking a step back myself.

"What the hell!" I screamed. "Get out, Lucifer,"

He took a step towards, I automatically took one back, and he smirked. "That's twice now you've kissed me. Are you really telling me you don't enjoy it? That you don't want more of me?" he seductively asked.

"Get out," I repeated, ignoring his questions.

He stood there staring at me still with the smirk on his face.

"Get out!" I yelled.

And he was gone.

I sighed, and went to bed.

I woke up to banging on my front door, looking at my clock I saw it was 7am. I groaned as I thought who that could be, then I remembered the rest of my furniture was suppose to be delivered today.

Just as I got out of bed, I heard someone answer the door. At first I panicked until I heard Nathanael's voice.

I grabbed my gown and wrapped it around me, walking out into the living room to see two men bringing in my sofa. They nodded to me as I walked past and went into the kitchen, switching on the kettle.

Just as the water finished boiling I heard the cheerful voice of Mariah walking into my apartment.

"Wahoo!" she cried, "furniture. The most exciting thing you can by. Why? Because there is so much you can do with a sofa."

"Mariah, please, it's too early for kind of talk," I grumbled, "I haven't even had a coffee yet."

"No coffee, yet? Geez, I'm on my third one," that answered the question about her cheerfulness this early in the morning. "Actually I was wondering if you wanted to go to the café?" she asked.

I turned to look at her, she was already dressed. She had on a short-sleeved black top with a white painted smiley face on, white shorts, neon pink tights and black and white trainers. Her long hair was pulled into a pony tail and she had on pink rimmed glasses.

"Sure, just give me fifteen minutes to shower and dress," I told her with a smile.

She smiled back, "Okay!" she cheered and walked over to the sofa that now sat in the middle of the living room.

I noticed on the back of her shorts a red hand print right in the middle as if someone had slapped her arse.

I chuckled as I walked towards my bedroom, I grabbed a pair of faded blue knee cut off jeans and a blue strappy top.

Twenty minutes later we were heading to the café. We'd left Nathanael at my apartment to take care of the delivery. It was warm sunny day, no clouds in the sky, a perfect day for a walk.

"So did you a Chris have a fight yesterday?" she asked.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Aidan and I heard you shouting at someone last night," she looked at me.

"Oh, right. Sorry about that," I muttered. "No, it wasn't Chris it was his cousin Lu-Dominic."

"Lu-Dominic?" Mariah asked. "Strange name,"

I laughed, "Dominic," I corrected.

"Huh," was all she said. After a few more steps of silence she asked, "So what were you arguing about?"

"Nothing, really. Dom was just being an arse. He likes to annoy me." I told her. It wasn't exactly a lie. Lucifer does like to annoy me.

We walked in silence after that. When we got to the café and went to the counter a very cute guy was serving. He had messy dark brown hair and glasses on; he was wearing a black T-shirt with the café's logo on the front.

"What can I get you?" he asked.

"Cappuccino, please," I told him.

"Your name, number and preferably you, please," Mariah told me. "You're hot,"

I stared at her in shock, mouth open and eyes wide. Aidan was right. She is a bit of a stalker.

The guy chuckled, "Sorry, I have a girlfriend."

Mariah pouted, "Well then in that case, 'Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend,' and I think you need a new one." She smirked seductively at him.

The guy laughed.

"I'll have a latte, please," Mariah told him.

"Six pound twenty, please," we both paid our half then went to find a table.

"You're insane, I can't believe you said that," I laughed.

She shrugged as if it was nothing. "When I want a guy like that, I will tell him and fight for him."

A few minutes later, our drinks were brought over but sadly for Mariah it wasn't the guy who took our orders.

"Damn." She cussed after the other person went away. "Oh well, I'll just have to order another drink."

I laughed and took a sip of my drink, it was nice and warm and soon the caffeine was working and I was feeling more hyped up.

When I was half way through my drink, Mariah put down her empty cup. I stared up at her in wonder.

"Time for round two, wish me luck!" she whispered to me as she hopped out her chair and walked over to the deserted counter.

'Poor guy,' I thought and chuckled.

I watched as Mariah flirted with the guy and he seemed to flirt back. Just as I finished my coffee I felt a slight banging in my head. I thought it was just the caffeine or I was still tired. But when it got worse I knew it was a trigger taking effect.

I grabbed the edge of the table as the banging got worse. I looked out the window and could see a light reflection of myself. My eyes were flashing from blue to red.

I gritted my teeth as I tried to not concentrate on the pull that would lead me to the poor soul who was about to die.

It was stronger than usual though, which told me they were in the café, I gasped as I felt the pull coming from towards the counter.

My breathing sped up as I thought of the two people I last saw there.

The guy who worked here and Mariah.

I turned my head towards the counter, a tear rolled down my cheek and my breathing sped up as I looked towards the counter to see only one person standing there. The person my trigger was going off for. The person who was about to die.

The back of their black top was all I focused on, I didn't want to look up or down to identify them, but my eyes couldn't help but travel down to the red hand print on the back of her white shorts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!

STAY TUNED!!! lol