Chapter Seven, Why is everyone so concerned?

Start from the beginning

I never thought anyone but me could understand the true value of Jirarya Sama's books....He thought happily.

Kakashi hummed along until he remember what he was SUPPOSED to ask....Oops....Oh well, I'll tell Neji she refused to budge.

"So, how goes it?" Neji asked.

"Well, I've got what I need." Kakashi said instead of really answering.

"......That was a lot of info, Kakashi." Neji's voice replied.

"I know right? Janna." Kakashi said and poofed.

He heard Neji sigh and snickered before finding a place to sit, finally settling for a tree with shade and a good spot to read.

____________________________________________________

Neji's POV.

Well, that went well. Neji's thoughts were jumbled in his head.

The next few days, he watched Aries closely, always looking for signs that could explain her differences.

Once, he saw her suddenly grab Naruto's jacket harder while they were traveling back to Konoha. Her face was beaded with sweat, and she was gasping. Surprised, he looked till Naruto's shoulder blocked his view.

Well, it was something.

Another time, he saw Aries suddenly clutch her left eye, screaming here was a mosquito that flew into it. It was dead winter. After awhile, she stopped everyone from trying to help her, and gave them a smile, saying that it doeesn't hurt anymore, and sorry for the inconvenience. Neji bet that Aries didn;t expected someone to look at her when they were going back to their positions, so he saw that wince. It wasn't better. So why did she hid it? After that, he watched her eyes closer.

Till today. 

"WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME?!?!?!" She screamed, flailing her arms around. 

Neji was surprised. 

"What are you talking about?" 

Everyone around the campfire was quiet, and Neji got a feeling that they were just not going to be helpful. 

"I know I'm good looking, but SERIOUSLY!" She yelled, then covered her mouth, blushing deeply.

Naruto burst out laughing, till he was clutching his stomach and gasping for breath.

When he finally stopped, no one was doing anything except for watching him. 

"....Take a chill pill, Naruto..." Aries said, eyes wide. 

"Ha, oops......?" He scratched the back of his head. 

"But seriously. Why are you looking at me like that EVERYDAY?" She continued.

Neji sighed, but came up with an idea....How about peer pressure? 

"Well, we all know that you're hiding something. What ARE you hiding though?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow. 

Naruto munched on a piece of meat. "Yeah, you are hiding something from us, Aries....I'vee got this feeling." Ha, it's working, Neji thought, happy.

"Well..." She began, but suddenly stopped and swallowed hard. 

"Well what?" Lee asked, curious. 

"My bum hurts." She croaked. 

Everyone sweat dropped. 

"NEJI, YOU ARE SUCH A PERVERT!" Ino screeched, and Neji sighed. 

This isn't working...

"No, you clutched you EYE when you were screaming." He said, allowing some steel into his voice.