chapter 26

a/n:

there is detailed sexual contents in the chapter which you will warned before hand so you can skip the part if you would like.

“Somewhere between all our laughs, long talks, stupid little fights and all our jokes.. I fell in love.” – unknown

Sam’s point of view:

I pushed him away from me and got off the bed increasing the distance between us. “What about my mum?” I questioned “I think you sit down first.”

“No just tell me or leave.” I yelled, he got off the bed and walked closer he held his arms out but I didn't bother to move from where I was standing “tell me or leave.” I warned.

He let out a breath before he spoke again “when I dropped you home last night your mum met me telling me that she wants to talk to me.” he rubbed the back of his neck, like he is trying to find the right words but I couldn’t care less.

“And what did she tell?” I asked impatiently “she is dying Sam.” He whispered “what?” my voice hitched “she has cirrhosis; it’s a disease that leads to liver failure and ummmm....so basically you’re mom is dying.” He spoke

 “She is lying.” I scoffed.

“I don’t think she would lie about something like this Sam.” He spoke calmly “she is LYING.” I yelled louder.

“She will do anything to get me to forgive her and she knows that I am in love with you so obviously she would try to get to you first.” I scoffed but then shut up when I realized what I had just said. Crap! Did I just admit my feelings for harry?

“You love me?” his minty hot breath fanned over my face as he leaned down and laid his forehead on mine.

“I didn't mean for it to slip out like that.” My voice was barely audible. “Did you mean it?” I remained silent; my heavy breath was the only sound being heard. Of course I meant it; I love him but saying it out loud scared the crap out of me; what if he didn't feel the same way?

“Did you mean it Sam?” harry repeated himself pulling me out of my thoughts. “Of course I meant it.” I mumbled. “Say it again.” he pulled me closer, closing the little gap we had between each other, intertwining our hands “please.” He begged.

I looked into his eyes “I love you.” I breathed out. The smile that crept on his face made me smile. “I love you Samantha Green.” He grinned, I pulled him and attached out lips. The warmth of his lips sent a shiver down my spine, igniting my body like it had few moments ago.

His tongue immediately dominating over mine, my hands found its way through his messy curls getting tangled with them, I gently tugged it making a moan escape his lips; making me smile into the kiss.

(warning you can skip it from here)

His cold hands roamed my bare back, Goosebumps rising under his touch. He unclasped my bra and gently pushed the straps, and laid a gentle kiss on my left shoulder, a moan involuntarily escaping my lips.

My breathing got heavier and my heart began racing with every kiss he laid on my neck, for a moment it felt like harry could feel my heartbeat against his chest. He nibbled on the soft skin behind my right ear, making me moan Harry’s name. He took it as encouragement as he began sucking harder; when he seemed satisfied he let go of the heated skin, he licked and kissed it trying to cool it down.

I wanted to feel his lips against mine; I was growing impatient with all his teasing. I pulled him and attached our lips hungrily kissing him; I needed harry now.