chapter 5

“Nobody can change a person but someone can be the reason for a person to change...”- Melchor Lim

Sam's point of view: 

I stormed out how he dare judge me; who was he to judge me......but unfortunately his annoying words kept running through my head. What is his problem if el supports me finically it didn't seem like she had a problem with it before I huffed. But what if she does now I knew el always took Care of me like a mother does to a child but I am not her child I am not even a child anymore so maybe Harry was right to judge me like that I hate to actually admit wait let me rephrase that it kills me to admit it but I think he is right in his own annoying judgemental way though.  

I was walking aimlessly in the streets of London when I past Starbucks cafe I wasn't much of a fan of their coffee usually I would have walked past it but what caught my eye was the wanted sign still put up by the window. I knew it wasn't the best job available but it paid and how hard would it be taking a few orders huh.  

I walked in looking for the manager I finally spot her talking to a few customers. 

"Hi I see your help wanted sign was still put up I was wondering if the job is still available." I spoke my voice stuttering between few words, why was I so nervous I mean I talk to random strangers everyday and I can't talk to the manager, maybe it was the cold icy look she was giving or for the fact that it matters if I actually land this. "Yeah it is fill this form and you can start tomorrow." she spoke her glares; looked like she was murdering me in her head. "So one form and I have got the job." "This is no rocket science Barbie you fill the form and you start tomorrow at 8 a.m. Sharp" "8 a.m.? " I gulped. "Yeah is that going to be a problem" she did that thing where she rose one of her eyebrows still don't get how people do that. I wanted to walk away I knew working here would be hell but just as I was about to quit Harry's stupid face appeared in my head making me mad again and before I could tell anything I wanted to I accepted knowing that one day I was going to regret this.

Eleanor's point of view: (a/n this is at the party before Sam storms out)

Louis was a complete sweetheart he had really put his mind and hard work to this party and I had to admit he did a wonderful job and I am not telling this just cause I love him. I glance around the crowd looking for Sam I was just about to give up thinking she left when I wasn't looking probably but then I heard her laughter the genuine laughter of hers that I haven't heard for ages, and the best part was that she was with a guy, I take a better a look at the mysterious man who actually made Sam laugh as soon I spot the curls I knew who it was. I knew Sam and harry would hit it off. I was so busy looking at them that I forgot that I was in my own party and ignoring guests on my own birthday was really mean. “Care to dance?" I turned around and saw my adorable boyfriend giving the most adorable smile "why yes you may sir.” I laughed as Louis pulled me towards the dance floor. We were busy swaying to the music when I saw harry dancing with Sam she looked genuinely happy and so did he. "See I told you they would hit it off." I huffed though Louis was helping me execute my plan he didn't think it would ever work "they are completely opposites love." "Opposites attract Lou “I playfully slapped his chest "whatever you say “sarcasm written all over that sentence. I glanced at them again and it was a completely different situation compared to what it was just a minute ago from friendship to compete anger, she looked like she was going to kill him before I knew it she storms out and Harry heads the opposite direction heading towards the rest of the lads.

THE NEXT DAY..... 

I spent the night at Louis apartment knowing Sam she would have head to some club and had another one night stand. But when I heard loud snores coming me from Sam's room I was afraid thinking there was a robber or something I grabbed the baseball racket and tip toed to Sam's room. I was about to attack when Sam woke her scream led to me scream "Sam calm down it’s just me." "Eleanor Calder is this way to wake up somebody" "what sorry I thought you were a burglar." I huffed "yeah cause burglars come and sleep in other people's house. " she spoke sarcastically "well you hardly sleep here so yeah I was worried and you don’t come home till at least 9 and it's only 7:45." her eyes grew wide shit did I tell something wrong. "What’s the time?" "7:45...." "crap crap I am going to be late.” she ran in the bathroom brushed her teeth and wore the first denim shorts and purple tank top she could find. "Late for what?” "Work!” oh wait what did I just hear it right did actually tell work? "Work? What work?” I yelled “will explain later" she screamed as she ran out the door, was this all a dream or did Sam actually head for work......

A/n

So yeah as you can harry unknowingly is already bringing about a change this was like a filler chapter but the next chapter will be longer so bare with me.  

Thank you all who r actually reading this story it means alot. And be the sweet people I know u you are and vote and comment pretty please thank you  

Love you. Xx

Ps if there are any mistakes I am sorry typed this chapter on my phone which is quite a difficult task I must say.