chapter 21

“Life's all about moments, of impact and how they changes our lives forever.”- Leo; the vow.

Sam’s point of view:

The bright sunlight lit up the room waking me up in the process, I looked over to see harry was still half asleep with cute snores escaping his lips every now and then making me chuckle. I pushed the curls away from his getting a better view of his beautiful face; he looked so peaceful in his sleep.

The events of last night replayed in my head making me blush. I slowly lean in and lay a kiss on his cheeks; he stirs a little but doesn’t wake which only tempts me more, I lean in further and start laying delicate kisses on his jaw line, I knew he was awake and he just liked the attention I was giving him. I decided to tease him further, so I wriggled out his arms and slowly tried to get up only to have me pulled back making me laugh as his curls tickled my neck “where do you think you’re going.” He wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to him, “I was just about to leave.” I turn around to see harry, he looked hurt with what I said, did he actually think that I was going to leave? Ofcourse he did you always leave, my subconscious snaps at me “it was a joke, I would never leave you know that.” He smiled and pulled me closer “good it’s not like I am letting you go anyway.” He kissed my cheek making blush.

We lay in the bed for the next hour talking about the most random things from childhood memories of his to our most embarrassing moments, our cute little bubble being formed with just the two of us away from the rest of the world. “You haven’t told me anything about your mum?” Harry questioned making me think of that one person who had left her only child for some guy, anger boiled through my veins “I don’t want to talk about her.” I snapped at him. Before he could question me any further his phone rang.

“I have to get this.” He spoke as he left the room, half of me was glad that he left the room but the jealous part wondered who was on the phone that he had to leave the room for it. I got up and wore my dress again before I made my way to the washroom.

I look at my reflection in the mirror it looks like a whole different the person is looking back at me; I have some glow in my face. I look happy, not the dull Sam who I use to know just few months back, and this is cause of harry. I turn my neck to see a deep purple mark on it; a blush crept on my cheeks as I remembered last night’s events. I brushed my hair with my fingers trying to look a tad bit more presentable but it just made it look worse so I gave up and decided to tie it into a messy bun, I didn’t look great but it would have to do. I groan at my reflection once again before I walk out of the room to find Harry sitting on the bed wearing his shoes. “Hey Sam I got a call from management and I have a meeting to attend like in two hours so we have to head back.” He looked at me smiling his famous smile that made my stomach flip. “Yeah sure I will just grab my bag and we are good to go.” I smiled back as I went to get it from the deck, “hey Sam?” “Yeah?” I turned around to see harry coming towards me “you look beautiful.” He kissed me on the cheek and left the room.

The effect he has on me is wonderful at the same time it scares me, I have never felt so much for one guy not even Damon. The drive back to my place was silent the only sound coming the stereo, I didn’t really want to go home, being away from Harry and El won’t be at home and I didn’t want to be alone right so I thought I might just go to the mall after having a shower and all, maybe look for a new job. “What do you say Sam?” Harry’s voice disrupting my thoughts “what?” “I asked if you want to go for lunch after my meeting you can meet the lads also. I think their girlfriends are also coming.” “Yeah sure sounds fun.” I smiled at him. “Great so here we are.” He smiled as he stopped in front of my apartment “I’ll call you later.” Harry smiled “yeah okay bye harry.” I smiled as I was about to get out of the car, “harry?” “yeah.” He turned around and looked at me when I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss; he was taken by surprise but immediately kissed me back. “Thanks for last night.” I spoke as I got out of the car.