chapter 17

“Sometimes dreams are just reminders to everything good in our lives”- unknown

Harry’s point of view:

“Let’s go home shall we?” she just nodded as she nuzzled in my chest, before we walked away she turned around and whispered bye to his grave, is it wrong that I found myself being jealous? He was her past, she loved him, but I want to be her future, I want her to need me like she needs him, am I being too selfish by even thinking that? I just wish she would fall in love with me like she fell in love with him.

I drove to my place hoping she wouldn’t mind. It was closer and I was too tired, I looked at her as she fell asleep in the car, she looked so peaceful, she pouted in her sleep making me wonder what she was really dreaming about? I carried her inside trying not to wake her up. I lay her on my bed and pulled the covers over her. I decided to use the bathroom before I went to bed with her, as I walked away from her “harry?” I heard her whisper; I turned around to see her eyes still closed “harry?” I walked towards her “yeah baby?” I pushed the hair off her face, she immediately leaned her face in my hand “why are you leaving?” she frowned “I am not I just needed to use the bathroom and I will be back.” I whispered “okay.” She smiled.

I pulled the covers over me as I pulled her in my arms; she laid her head on my chest, her clam breathing making me fall asleep.

Sam’s point of view:

It was really dark; everywhere I looked the darkness consumed me. I was finding it hard to breathe where am I? I started to panic, I bend down gasping for air “it’s going to be okay sweetheart, it’s going to be okay.” I felt a hand over my shoulder, I looked at the man next to me trying to calm me down “dad?” I whispered as the tears filled my eyes “yeah sweetheart?” he smiled that smile I missed so much, I got up and hugged him when I felt his warmth I knew this had to be real “dad I missed you so much.” I cried on his shoulder “I had never left sweetheart.” He held me close “yes you did dad, you left, mom left and Damon left, you left me all alone.” I cried harder “well you’re not alone anymore.” He smiled “I know I have you.” I smiled back “you will always have me sweetheart, but I am not talking about me.” He chuckled “then who?” I asked confused “harry” he smiled “harry?” “yes harry sweetheart he is here to take care of you; you have been alone for far too long, you deserve happiness Sammy, every time I see you sad it hurts me, promise me you will be happy Sammy; promise me you will not push him away.” He asked “I promise.” As soon the words left my mouth, my dad let me go, he started to bleed in front of my eyes “dad what’s going on?” I started to panic “it’s time for me to head back.” His white shirt was soaking with blood “no dad don’t go I need you.” I cried “I am always here.” He choked out blood “dad make it stop, I can’t see you in pain, tell me what to do, I will do anything.” I cried as I saw my own dad bleed to death in front of me “be happy.” He smiled “dad don’t leave.” “Bye Sammy.” He smiled.

I woke up gasping for air, Harry’s arm wrapped around my waist, I tried to get my breath back to normal, everything seemed so real, every word spoken were crystal clear. I couldn’t shake off the feeling of my dad dying all over again. The tears filled my eyes as I remember the blood, “Sam? What happened?” harry woke up and pulled me in his arms “harry my dad.” I cried “shhh...baby it was just a dream.” I pulled him closer as I buried my head in his neck “it was just a dream love.” He whispered, he is here to take care of you; you have been alone for far too long, you deserve happiness Sammy, every time I see you sad it hurts me, promise me you will be happy Sammy. My dad’s words flashed by helping me calm down, harry is here, he isn’t going anywhere, I breathed in his scent and I calmed down immediately. I pulled away from him, he whipped my cheeks “thank you.” I smiled “for what love?” “For being here, for being here when I need you.” I smiled as I looked into his eyes. “I will always be here. Now let’s go to sleep.” He held me close as we fell asleep again.

I woke up the next day to an empty bed, I walked down to see harry in nothing but his boxers cooking; I couldn’t help but stare at his perfectly toned back, all I wanted to do was go and hug him from the back and lay my head on his shoulder, but I resisted myself “hi” I cleared my throat as I spoke “hi” he grinned at me showing me his adorable dimples “what you making?” I smiled trying not to get distracted by how good he looked early in the morning, well it was technically nearly noon. “Pancakes, bacon, eggs and coffee.” He smiled as he poured me a cup of coffee; I welcomed the warmth the coffee gave me, it was particularly cold today “thanks.” I smiled at him.

Harry’s point of view:

I looked at her while she drank her coffee; she looked even more beautiful in the morning, if that was even possible. I smiled at her as she thanked me for the coffee; I quickly turned to the pancakes before they got burnt. I remember when I woke to her face in the morning she looked so peaceful, just like an angel, she makes me smile by just looking at her. I was falling for her and falling for hard, and it scared me. “Harry?” Sam’s voice disrupted my thoughts “yeah?” “Do you need any help?” she smiled at me “umm....nope all done.” I smiled as I grabbed two plates and laid the food for both of us; I grabbed the maple syrup and chocolate syrup bottles and orange juice for us. “Harry you know it’s just the two of us.” She chuckled making me also laugh “I know but I didn’t know how you like your pancakes.” I shrugged, she grabbed the chocolate syrup and grinned at me widely as she poured the chocolate on the pancakes “are you sure that bottle will be enough for you?” I smirked “you can never have too much chocolate.” sticking  me her tongue out like a five year old trying to make a point making me laugh “let’s eat.” She laughed and dug in.

After we were done she looked at me with a chocolate covered mouth “that was yum, you have to cook for me curly.” She cheered “sure looks like you enjoyed it clumsy, you have chocolate all over your mouth.” I laughed she squinted her eyes to see, she whipped her mouth but missed one spot “come here let me help you with that.” I leaned and whipped the chocolate spot our faces were inches apart I could feel her hot breath on my lips as I looked into her eyes. I was about to lean in when my phone rings, ruining the moment. “its niall I have to get this.” I looked at her flushed cheeks as she just smiled and played with her hair trying to cover up her blush.

Sam’s point of view:

I couldn’t stop thinking of how that moment between us got ruined I wanted to kiss him, stupid phone call ruined everything. I leaned back on the couch and flipped through the channels as harry was still in the phone. I stopped at the movie notebook; I remember this was the movie Damon and I were supposed to have watched that day, “I am back.” Harry pulled me out of my thoughts as he took a seat next to me “the notebook huh? I didn’t think you were a romantic movie kind of girl Sam.” He teased “I am not; I was just changing.” I was about to change when he help my hand “let it be, I actually love this movie” he smiled at me. I couldn’t deny him “sure.” I smiled. I was about to lean back on the couch when harry pulled me towards him letting me lay my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around my waist. you have been alone for far too long, you deserve happiness Sammy, every time I see you sad it hurts me, promise me you will be happy Sammy; promise me you will not push him away. My father’s words flowed through my head, I deserve happiness and right now whatever I feel with harry I don’t want to let it go, I don’t want to lose this feeling. I pulled him closer as we watched the movie together.

a/n

two updates in a day yey! i was in the mood to write so i hope you like this chapter

vote cause every votes helps

comment cause i would love to know what you think :D

love you guys.xx

p.s

i posted a new harry styles fanfic called beyond the enemy lines you can find it in my works please make sure to read it i know you guys will love that too :D