chapter 7

Everybody needs someone who can make them laugh when they think that they'll never smile again.”-unknown

Harry's Point of view: 

I actually knew Sam was going to be working here, you see after I made the bet with Lou he bugged me to call El, I didn’t really agree for the fact that I didn’t really want to place the bet in the first place but it was a matter of pride. So anyway when I called El she told me that Sam had gone for work she sounded as surprised as I did, the girl I met yesterday didn't look like the kind who would work or take anything in life seriously, which was one of the reasons I got attracted to her in the first place........did I just say attracted to her I meant interested I would never fall in love with Sam. I mean she is beautiful, her smile was mesmerizing, her blue eyes were that kind where you could just get lost in them but I would never fall in love with her like Louis said Sam is not the kind of girl who one should fall in love with, she is not the girl who you take home to meet your parents. She was not the kind to have a serious relationship but there was something about her that pulled you towards her like she was siren or something she knew it and definitely took advantage of that.

"Hello earth to harry." she snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yeah sorry was thinking about something." she rolled her eyes "whatever! What would you like to have?” she rolled her eyes "Sam harry is a special customer here don't talk to him like that." the manager Lucy glared "it's no problem love Sam and I friends. Aren’t we Sam?" I smirked she glared before she faked a smile to Lucy "yeah best of friends." she rolled her eyes. "What you like to have harry." "You" I smirked cheekily "dream on styles." she rolled her eyes "a guy can always hope." "Hope is only for dreamers and dreams don't come true. Now will you tell me what you would like to have so that I can attend other customers." she was clearly irritated "fine one latte and a bagel." "Coming right away." with that she walks away.

Sam's point of view:  

I was just starting to enjoy the job but then harry had to come and ruin it something about him as soon as I see him I want to kill him and yet somewhere inside me I was actually happy to see him but I pushed that tiny part that was happy to see him back into the corner where I didn't see it.  

"Sam can I talk to you?" Lucy glared does she ever smile; I mean I am not the happiest person on earth but even I smile or at least fake it. "Yeah sure." "Is there something between harry and you?" she questioned "Ew! Please I would rather be killed than have something between harry and me." "Good just stay away for him I like him and there better not be anything." she glared "he is all yours." I smirked. "Sam the order is ready." Clair smiled. "Is that Harry's order?" Lucy questioned "ummm......yeah" "give me that I will take it.” "Yeah sure whatever." I rolled my eyes it's my first day and I am already having rifts with my boss. 

as I worked I looked at Harry from the corner of my eye I could see Lucy and him talking; him being the charming guy he is obviously flirting with her and Lucy was laughing, throwing her head back Laughing you could honestly see through the act but one thing was clearly seen Lucy can at least fake a smile maybe she just hates me which is weird cause you cannot hate a person without doing anything. Right?  

My shift gets over by 3 and in five more minutes I would be free hallelujah! it is a stressful thing fake smiling and taking orders and actually getting the orders right. "Sam since your done I will show you how to work the machines" Clair beamed "sure" I smiled, I am getting good at faking a smile. After learning the coffee machine and what I have to use for what drink. "okay this is the whipped cream machine basically you just push the button but sometimes it gets stuck so you have been warned." she laughs "I shall remember that." I chuckled "yeah so basically this is how it is few more days and you shall get the hang of it" she smiled "yeah hopefully I head home I am knackered.bye Clair." "Bye Sam."