chapter 9

“A stranger is just a friend waiting to happen.”-unknown

Sam's point of view:  

"Hey El it’s me call me when you get this message umm... bye love you.” 

I was completely bored, usually at this time I would have been out partying with a stranger but with my leg broken I had no choice but to sit at home and do nothing; how do people live their lives like this? I flipped the channels for the third time trying to see if there is anything going on and finally there was something on TV the re run of friends I absolutely love that show, it's been like ages since I watched friends I used to watch it with him before he left. Before my thoughts could go to a dark place my phone rang, it’s like Half past ten who would call me at this hour.  

"Hello...” I spoke as I answered the phone “Sam!" I relaxed as I realized it was the curly hair cheeky British lad who dropped me few hours ago "how did you get my number Harry?" "Louis gave it to me." He spoke "how did Louis get it?" I asked "does it really matter Sam?" I could feel him smirk on the other line. "What do you want Harry?" "What’s your favourite ice cream?" "Belgium dark chocolate and rocky road why?" "No reason was bored that's it." "So you called me at half past ten because you wanted to know what ice cream I like." "Yeah exactly." I could feel him grin showing off his adorable dimples. 

"Did you have dinner Sam?" he changed the subject "Nope was going to order a pizza." I shrugged. "Okay Sam I will talk to you later bye." "Bye.....” with that the line went dead. I swear that boy was weird.  

About half way through the second episode the doorbell rang "Coming" I yelled yes! Pizza is here, I limped towards the door trying not to put too much pressure on my leg. "Pizza delivery." I grabbed my purse and opened the door to see the curly hair boy who I spoke to few minutes ago "Harry what are you doing here?" I questioned "delivering your pizza and ice cream." he grinned. "Thanks that's exactly what I wanted." I grabbed the pizza and the ice cream "thanks for the delivery bye." I smiled and to tease him further I slowly began closing the door on his face. "Hey! Don’t I get a tip." he whined "of course you do" I leaned and kissed his cheek "okay bye.” I waved "that kiss was just for the pizza what about the ice cream." he huffed "what do you have in mind for tip?" "How about we share the food with some good old telly aye." I laughed at how adorable he was acting "come in."  

"So what were you doing before I came to your rescue." he smirked as he sat on the couch "my rescue?" I cocked up an eyebrow "yeah I figured you were bored so I came to rescue you." I rolled my eyes "oh Harry how kind of you to be my knight to rescue me from this terrible thing called boredom what shall I do to repay thy knight." he stared at me for a minute before he burst into fits if laughter "how about some food and we actually have some fun." he winked, that cheeky bastard. "Fine" I sat opposite Harry on the couch where I stretched my leg and put it in his lap "yes that's what I am to you huh a leg rest." he chuckled. "Is it my fault you’re in the way of my leg?" I smirked "I thought your clumsiness wasn't my fault." he huffed "well I am clumsy when I am distracted so it is your fault." I spoke making him grin "so now I distract you huh?" he smiled cheekily.  "I....ummmm...  shut up and eat." he grinned further. Was he right? Does he really distract me? well whatever it is I am over thinking it, I am just going to hang out with him as a friend that’s all this is two people who are friends hanging out.

    We sat in silence eating and occasionally laughing at the episode "who is your favourite friends character?” I spoke trying to get us to talk again "Ross yours?” "Chandler I love his jokes." "People say I am as funny as Chandler." I laughed "they are being nice to you." I laughed he faked a pout as if he was hurt, awww he looked so adorable. "Awww you know I am just joking curly." I laughed earning a chuckle from him too "curly huh?” he smirked "Yeah it suits you that's what I am going to call you from now on curly." I smiled at him "fine then I am calling you clumsy." I chuckled "we sound like the smurfs." he laughed too "but we are cuter." He grinned "by we if you mean me then yes." I told cheekily "sure that’s what I meant." he rolled his eyes "Sam do you have a marker?" "Ummmm I am not sure I think el keeps the stationeries in desk drawer check there." he got up and after fiddling in the drawer he appeared with the marker in his hand "why did u need a marker?" I raised an eyebrow "your cast looks empty I; being the great artist I am, I am going to draw." He grinned showing me both his adorable dimples "woah! no thank you I like my cast the way it is." I chuckled "come on please Sam." he whined like a five year old asking his mum for sweets "fine, but you better not screw it up I have this on for another week." I warned. With that he sat down concentrating hard drawing occasionally flipping his curls off his face sometimes; he looked so good when he was trying to concentrate on the drawing I couldn't help but stare at him occasionally.

         After an hour he was done "Ta da!" he grinned he made my cast look completely different there were patterns and my name written in a different font it was cool then there was a curly haired boy next to it was a girl who I assume was supposed to be me and on top it was written curly and clumsy cuter are than smurfs 

I laughed at looking at it "so...?” "Not bad." I chuckled "I know I am amazing." he smirked making him earn another laugh from me. Suddenly staying at home didn't seem all that bad or maybe that’s because I have Harry with me. I don't remember laughing this much as much I have laughed with Harry there was something about him he radiates this kind of energy that you couldn’t help yourself but be happy. "Sam can I ask you something but you promise you want get mad at me." "Yeah ask away." I smiled “okay I want your honest answer no matter what it maybe I hope it doesn't change anything between us, but you have to be honest okay just tell me okay?" "Yeah okay." I gulped okay where is he going with this?

a/n

sorry for the wait I had like assignments after assignments to complete but I am kinda free now so I think I can update properly

thank you guys again

sorry if there are any mistakes

vote and comment if you like the story

love you guys.xx