chapter 20

a/n i am so sorry for those who saw my preivous update of this chapter i didnt realize that it copy pasted the chapter twice so sorry for the confusion so i deleted the previous chapter and decided to post it again

sorry for the incovinece  again. 

anyway i hope u like the chapter thanks for reading it so far

and vote and comment 

love you guys.xx

It makes no difference where, or who you are. Love can and will find you, whether near or far.”- unknown

Harry’s point of view:

She is mine; she said it herself. I leaned in and kissed her again. I pulled her closer by her waist closing the distance between us. She tried deepening the kiss, but I didn’t want our first time to be like this I wanted to be special; I wanted her to feel special, she deserves that much. I pushed her slightly “Sam.” I whispered “not now.” I whispered. She immediately broke the kiss, she frowned and I knew what she was thinking, “Go on a date with me tonight, I want it to be special. I want you to feel special.” I pulled her by the waist as I spoke. “Okay.” She nodded. “I got to go.” I smiled “why?” she frowned again “to plan.” I chuckled as I left.

Sam’s point of view:

He left as I turned around to make something to eat when I felt his arms around my waist again making me turn and look at him “what are you doing here?” I laughed “I forgot this” he smirked as he leaned in and gave me a quick kiss making me smile into the kiss “bye.” He kissed my cheek as he walked out.

He wanted it to be special; he wanted me to feel special. No guy has ever done anything to make me feel special. To them I was just someone who would sleep with them, but not harry; he was a different. He cares about me; there is something about him that makes me feel like I can trust him, he makes me feel safe. Maybe it was my turn to be happy.

********

It had been four hours since I heard anything from harry, I was busy watching TV when my phone started ringing, Harry’s name flashing on the screen making me smile “don’t ask questions but wear something nice I’ll pick you up at 7:30” without me telling anything he hung up.

I checked the time and saw it was already six that gave me an hour and half to get ready. I looked at my closet thinking of what to wear but couldn’t find anything I liked, this was weird I had never dressed up for anyone so I really didn’t know what to wear that would impress Harry but I did know one person who would be perfect. I picked up my phone and decided to call the expert “I need you el.” I spoke as I hung up.

Eleanor’s point of view:

“Lou I got to go Sam needs me.” I spoke as I got from the couch “but isn’t Harry with her?” he questioned “I don’t know but she needs me.” That’s when I saw the curly hair boy enter Louis apartment “Lou I need help for my date tonight.” Harry looked worried “date? As in date with Sam?” I questioned “yeah.” Harry spoke as he rubbed the back of his neck “omg! She needs my help to get ready I can’t believe this.” I exclaimed “Sam called?” Harry’s eyes lit up as he mentioned her name. “Are you guys like together?” I grinned “yeah kinda.” He blushed “yey!” I screamed in excitement “wow I have not seen el this excited. Ever.” Louis chuckled “shush Lou it is good news our little hazza has finally found a girl.” I chuckled as I pinched Harry’s cheeks making him blush even more “will you guys stop acting like you’re my parents and actually help me.” Harry spoke irritated making laugh “yes Louis shall help you and I will go help Sam.” I laughed as I left the apartment.