chapter 14

“The ultimate first date? Something that is completely out of the ordinary, go crazy, because first dates are always a little awkward, so do something a little extreme.” – Gina Carano

*A week later*

Sam's point of view:

work would have been fine if Lucy didn't act like a complete bitch towards me, she hates me and you can totally see it in her eyes it's like she is killing me with her eyes every time she looks at me, I would have been okay with it if she didn’t try and do everything to make my life miserable, and when I say miserable I really mean it from yelling at me, to making clean the washrooms and to even actually dropping coffee on me, if it were up to me I would have bitch slapped her long time ago but she is my boss so I just bit my tongue.

      I was whipping the coffee from the floor which was "accidentally" spilled over by Lucy, "hey there beautiful." my head shot up immediately as I heard his voice; bad idea cause I ended up banging my head to the table "Ow!" I whined "sorry didn’t mean to startle you." he spoke while rubbing my head gently, giving me time to look at his beautiful face "Sam your at work." Lucy glared making me roll my eyes. I decided to ignore her glares and actually talk to Harry "so what are you doing here." I cocked an eyebrow "the last time I checked this was a coffee shop which was open to public and I being a part of the public was allowed here." "You’re more than public Harry you're our special customer." Lucy interrupted me and literally pushed me aside completely ignoring the fact that I was right there. "Well thank you luce." Harry smiled and her making her swoon, I swear I could kick her ass right here right now, but I decided to hurt her where it would actually hurt "so Harry what are you doing here I thought our DATE was later this evening." I smirked emphasizing on the word date making Lucy face fall; yes one for Sam zero for Lucy. I mentally high fived myself, Harry realized what I was doing and chuckled to himself. Lucy just stormed off after that.

"Yeah I was bored and so I thought who is the one person who actually entertains me when I am bored." “So you thought of me huh?" I smirked "nah I called all my friends but they were busy so I was left with no choice." he smirked which earned him a smack on his hand “remember you still have a date with me styles. So before Lucy has my head on a stake what can I get you?" I smiled “caramel latte and a banana muffin." “Okay coming right up." I smiled and went to get his order.

Harry's point of view:

           I find it adorable when Sam gets jealous she gets out her sassiness which was quite a turn on. I sat in the corner of the cafe as I looked at her serve other customers occasionally glancing at me, blushing and turning away, I couldn't help but smile, that's the thing with Sam she was more than just some girl to me, I always seemed to let go of myself and be happy all the time when I am around her. Today was going to be our first date and I am really hoping that she likes it. I wasn't actually bored at home I just missed Sam and couldn't wait for another 3 hours without seeing her so I came to the cafe knowing that she will be there. The mere presence of her in the same room seemed to make it brighter and happier.

At half past five Sam's shift got over "I will just go change into my normal cloths." she smiled as she hopped off to the kitchen "Hey Harry." Lucy smiled at me, she has a huge crush on me I could see it in the way she looked at me, I remember when I use to come to the cafe Lucy was just a waitress, the first time she actually talked to me was when I found her crying one day when as any human being would I sat and listened to her sob fest about how she just caught her boyfriend cheating on her with some chick and how she was in love with him, I felt bad for so I just sat and listened. "Hey Luce." I smiled back politely "so do you have any plans for tonight if you like didn't I was hoping we could like you know go out for a drink." she bit her lip nervously, "sorry luce as much as I would have loved too I kinda have a date with Sam tonight." her face immediately fell "maybe some other time huh." I smiled "sure but Harry I say this cause I care for you don't fall for her; that girl she will just break your precious little heart." she extended her arm forward touching my chest "umm..... Okay I will keep that in mind." I chuckled