Chapter 1 Harry POV

Hey guys! I know I'm writing another fanfic at the moment but don't worry, I'm not going to abandon it. I just thought of this and was like I should write a book about it. So that's what I'm going to do.

Disclaimer- I don't own any of the characters. Uncle Rick and J.K. Rowling do

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Wait what!?" I asked, this shouldn't be possible.

"Yes, Harry. This is information we didn't have last time. But we have it now." Dumbledore spoke softly.

We were sat Grimmauld Place number 12. The Order of the Phoenix was having a meeting. And we just found some information that was going to change everything.

"It's not fair! Voldemort killed my parents, he tried to kill me for goodness sake, it's just not fair that no one killed his family." I complained.

Dumbledore shook his head. "Life's not always fair, Harry." Then he turned back to everyone else. "His grandson is still alive. He lives in Manhattan, New York. Which is in America. I think we have time to go get him before Voldemort does."

"But why? Family's family. He'll probably want to back up his grandpa, you-know-who, so why would he even listen to us? He's bound to become a death eater and he's defiantly has killed people if hes you-know-who's grandson." Ron whined.

"Well, Mr. Weasley, his grandson does not yet know that Voldemort is his grandfather. I think if we get there before Voldemort and his followers, we just might be able to convince his grandson to side with us. To side with the light and fight against the darkness." Dumbledore informed him.

The meeting was over. I looked up at Dumbledore. "What's his grandsons name?"

Dumbledore answered me right before he apparated.

"Perseus Jackson."