BONUS

This is a bonus story!!!! I decided to write this because I haven't been uploading as much as I used too....and I feel bad. ALSO....THIS STORY HAS 468 VEIWS!!!!!! I wanted to thank you guys for reading my story it honesty means so much that you are actually reading it. I never thought that it would get this far. So I decided to come up with something for you....this is in my point of view. ENJOY😚

Her story

She thought it was forever not knowing your feelings changed like the weather. But you kept her warm as if she wore a sweater. But your thorns hurt more rather than making her feel better. You told her what she wanted to hear. You said loosing her was your biggest fear you even told your self that it was true but in the end you knew that it wasn't. You played her like a game and you had others beside her treating her that same.
You felt no shame, she slipped away. Her life was never that same. She had trust issues, now who is to blame? She can't love anyone pushing them away because of all the re occurring pain.fearung to be hurt once again.

She had a beautiful miracle. Which changeher life. Everything was fine and the found love again. Which was to be broken by you. Selfishly only wanted to make lover rather to be in love.

She cried for you but you weren't there. She ended all of the pain and let you go. You were sorrowful and you let the pain of losing her take over. You almost died because of the hurtful words that she gave you.

However she took all of the hate and drove it out with love. Now it's all happeneing to fast. She is burdened with two new children and you however will not be there to help her.

His story

He has been used before. Stepped on and broken to the core. He likes attention and loves affection. He is always relating to the present, back to when she left him. He says he loves her but his feelings are gone.

He just considers her another body he slept with. What he does wrong he hurts himself and her. All she wants is to make him happy, all he wants is a good time in bed.

His life was changed when his only daughter was born. He now loves her again but that is only to je broken by the curse if lust once again. Followed by a lot if laughing he thinks it's humorous at first, then his life starts crashing. What if she was the one to make love everlasting? Ironically now she replicates him doing what he did to her. The cycle forever turns.

Now she is back once again and love filled their hearts. He failed her and then she let him go. His heart broken but put back together with rage. He could have died if she hadn't been there to say sorry and hold his hand for little time he had left with her. Now she bears two more gifts and he will not be there to help her.

But I promise you. This tragic love story is not coming to an end.