We meet again

Up there at the top is Britt's house. Just so you know. Okay back to the story 😊

Britt's POV

As I woke up I was cuddled up against Kian who was softly snoring. He was so cute when he was asleep. When I got out of bed I took a shower and I got into some leggings and a black crop top. I matched my black converse too. You know what they say, black is slimming.

"You do realize that it is 12 in the afternoon and you are just now getting up." Kian said as he rolled over. I looked at him and he had this cute smirk on his face. I swear he will be the death of me. "Yes Kian I do. Unlike you I am going to do some stuff today." Today I decided that I was going to talk to Jc. I knew that kian was going to want to come with me but, I'm grown and I can do my own stuff with ought an adult.

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys when I went to the door Kian was standing there with his hand on the door knob. "Really funny Kian but I have to go."
"Where are you going?"
"Places. Now move before I'm late." He put his hands up in defense and I opened the door. I kinda felt bad for getting on to him so I shut the door and gave him a little peck on the lips. I knew that that was a bad decision because knowing Kian he would want more. So when I pulled back Kian pulled me closer to him and we kissed again but this time it was more passionate. I pulled away and said ". I would love to stay and do this but I have to go. Bye baby love you!" I walked about the door and drove to my house.

When I opened the door Jc was standing at the top of the staircase. He had a smirk on his face. I looked down at the floor and I notice that there was a trail of my torn up underwear on the floor leading up the stairs. "What the fuck is this?" I said rather loud. I mean this was my shit that he just tore up. He said still smiling "I just thought that you needed a new wardrobe." I was about to run back out but by the time he was finished talking he was at the bottom of the stairs and he grabbed the doorknob before I could open it to run out of the house.

He grabbed my arm and looked at me with a cold stair. "Where are you going baby? I was going to take you shopping." I suddenly felt trapped and I knew that there was no way I could escape this. I needed Kian.

Jc and I were on our way to the mall and when we walked in he grabbed my waist and I was so afraid. It was to the point where I could feel my side start to bruise. When we walked into Victoria Secret I knew why he tore up my stuff. He whispered in my ear "Why don't you go and pick out something nice for daddy." It sent shivers down my spine. I walked off from him and felt free once he let go of me. My side hurt and now I was scared out of my mind. I found just some plain black underwear and the Jc came up behind me and he took those out of my hand and showed me a pink see through lace underwear. It was literally a piece of cloth and string that went up my ass.

After he bought me that with the matching pink bra, a black lace bra with matching underwear, and a white silk robe that didn't even go down mid thigh. He took me back to the house. He fell asleep on the couch and I called Kian after I went up to my room. I told him to come get me now. After I packed my bag I herd Jc coming up the stairs. He opened the door and he told me to go out on the clothes that he bought me. I stared at him and I said "Jc I don't want to do that. Kian is here and I'm leaving. You can tear me apart all you want, but I am never going to love you again." At that moment he came up to me and slapped me across the face.

My face was burning and I could feel he handprint form on my face. I felt a tear go down my face as he stood over me as I laid on the floor. "Look bitch I don't know who you are talking to like that, but you can bet your ass that you will never talk to me like that." I heard the doorbell ring and I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs.

The last thing that I remember was laying in Kian's lap crying and eventually falling asleep.