It's all happeneing

Three weeks later

This morning I woke up next to Kian laying next to me. I felt like crap for the last few days. I probably have the flew. I have a doctors appointment today. I had to run to the bathroom to puke before I did in the bedroom. I ran to the toilet and Kian was behind me holding my hair. When I was finished I sat down on the floor and started to cry. I'm not sure why though. The only thing that was bothering me was the fact that my stomach hurt like hell from puking so much.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I wiped away my tears and just held onto him. He carried me to bed and I just laid there until I had to go to my doctors appointment. I just put on some leggings and my light blue crop top with my white sandals. When I was in the car I got a call from my boss.

"Britt it has been two months. I gave you time off for your moms death but people are waiting on that article. I understand that you have a lot going on right now but you have to turn this in by Friday. If you don't I have no other choice but to fire you."

He hung up the phone when I pulled into the parking lot. When I get home I have to finish this article. I already wrote everything down. Now I just have to edit it which takes a while. It's Wednesday now so I think I have enough time.

I walked into the office and they took me to a back room. When the doctor came in I layer down and he started to press on my belly. I winced at first but I just ignored the pain. The doctor laughed and I sat up. "Umm is everything okay?"
"Well I'm not sure you want to here this from me but your 2 months pregnant." I didn't believe what he said. How could it be pregnant. There is no way I can tell Kian. He might not want the baby. I'm only 23 and I don't want a baby right now.

When I walked out if the doctors office I drove to the beach. I sat there just looking out. As the waves were crashing down on the sand the sun was hugging the horizon with beautiful colors. I sat there for a couples ours debating if I should just stay here forever or go home and talk to kian.

This is all happeneing too fast.

I looked at my phone and I had 5 missed calls from Kian. When I saw the time it was 6. I can't belive that I stayed out here for that long.

When I got home kian came up to me and said "What the hell Britt. Where were you?" I started to cry and kian pulled me into a hug. "Babe what's wrong?" I had to tell Kian. "Listen I don't know how I feel about this right now. I understand that this was too early and I was a mistake but I have been pregnant for 2 months." He sighed and then started to laugh "Umm are you okay?" He continued to laugh when I said that. "Ya I'm fine. I thought you were going to break up with me. And I love that your pregnant." I smiled and I pulled him into a passionate kiss. I carried my upstairs and he tossed me on the bed while he was laying over me.

"Can you still have sex when your pregnant? " I laughed and said "I don't know Google it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading the stories guys and I need you to vote for this story so I know that you want me to continue. 😊