later on that night....

reader pov

i heard the bed creaking. "go kanda go! go kanda go! go kanda go! go kanda--" "AAHH FFFFFUUUCCKKK!!!" and boom goes the dynamite. he told them that i would be gone but nope. i was merely in my room with the door shut while they were going at it. why? well ive never heard kanda fucking a guy and i was curious. the creaking started again. i heard low unintelligible whimpering. high pitched screaming occasionally. if im lucky, lavi will go right to kanda after this.

around two hours before i heard the last scream from lavi. kanda said for me to wait a few minutes before walking in on them, act surprised, then walk out. then i would have a reason to sleep with lavi's best friend, who is my main target. that woman is FINE as fuck. cant say i wanna date but i would love to have her as a fuck buddy. just saying. a few more minutes before i made my way out the door.

i knocked on the door. "lavi?...are you in there?" i leaned against the door, enjoying the yelping and commotion. "lavi, babe are you ok?" i knocked again. "j-j-j-just a minute!" he whimpered. more commotion. i chuckled. "are you indecent? cause im actually really horny right now," i started to open the door. "N-N-NO!! PLEASE DONT COME IN YET!!" he whimpered loudly. i heard kanda grunting. "babe...is...is there someone else in there?" i started opening the door again. "NOOOOO!!!" he screamed. i opened the door. i fake gasped. the window was opened but the smell still lingered. "ITS NOT WHAT IT--" "my cheating was revenge for how you twisted my arm into dating you. what did i do to deserve this?" i crossed my arms and waited. he was straddled on kanda with the covers covering their groins. every time lavi would look at kanda, he would give a solemn expression but when he would look away, he would give me a thumbs up. he just started sobbing hysterically. i threw my hands up in surrender as i walked out the door. "IAN WAIT!!" i heard him fall. i kept walking, dramatically slamming the door behind me. i was really got in my car and got ready to pull off. i got a text.

lenalee: soo....you should go home

me: why?

lenalee: i think lavi and you bff are you know

me: oh, i already knew that. i was there when you talked to him on the phone. how did you get my number?

lenalee: texted it to myself while looking for kanda's number.

me: lol you dont know this but im really messed up about this. i could use some comforting

lenalee: uugghh!! my parents are gone on their date night. im sooo lonely

me: age

lenalee: just turned 18. i got proof

me: virgin?

lenalee: not after tonight

me: address

lenalee: (address)

me: omw

i grinned.

later on that night...

"that was AMAZING. i thought it would hurt alot more than it did," he laid on my chest, the covers over both of us. nothing but our birthday suits by the way. "cant say yours is the first virginity ive taken. 4th actually," i said. she gave me a knowing look. "who? do i know em?" she asked. "my first girlfriend, some girl at a frat party, kanda, and you make up the four virginities i own," i grinned proudly. she raised a brow. "kanda's?" she asked. "he was much more willing to go the distance with a guy but he always topped. he had always wanted to see what it was like to take it but that's not really a privilege you can give to some random bar hookup, if you get what im saying. we actually ended up fucking at work. both got fired," i shrugged. she busted out laughing. "you guys are really something else," she laid on my neck. i heard my phone buzz. she was just lounging on my chest, tracing my muscles with her fingers. i picked it up and looked at it.