Tattoo

Following the brown haired girl you could help but smile as she squeezed your hand softly. She looked back at you and grinned as she tugged softly on your hand. Smiling you tried to keep with her large steps. Looking at the small shops all around you laved your fingers with hers and squeezed it softly. She slowed down a bit and wrapped her arm around your shoulder still holding your hand tightly. Smiling you cuddled up to her side. "Are you sure about this Dinah" you asked looking up at her. She looked at you and nodded her head.

"Of course baby why wouldn't I be" she asked as she stared into your eyes."What if we break up" you asked biting down on your lip. She shook her head and kissed your forehead. "first of all if we did, it wouldn't matter because I will always love you no matter what" she said "And second of all we are not going to break up ever" she added as she pecked your lips. Nodding slightly you stared straight ahead. The bright neon sign capturing your attention.

Stepping inside the building, you watched as Dinah greeted the guy behind the counter. Holding her hand tightly you flipped through the book that set on the counter. Tracing your fingers softly down the page you smiled as she squeezed your hand. "You're coming in with me right" she asked as she looked down at you. Nodding you followed her towards the neon green room and sat down next to her as she laid down on the red bed. her shirt sitting on your lap as the guy walked around and got her ready. Holding on to her hand tightly you watched as the machine moved across her skin. She looked over at you and squinted her eyes softly at the pain. Leaning down you kissed her temple and smiled as you started to watch your name forming. A small queens crown next to your name. She grinned once the guy cleaned it and applied Vaseline to it, then placed a bandage on Dinah's chest.

Sitting down on the chair, the guy smiled at you as he cleaned your wrist.
"Ready" she asked as she looked up at you. Nodding your head you bit down on your lip and stared down as he started moving it across your skin. Flinching at the pain as he hit your sensitive skin. Dinah's hand rubbing small circles on your thigh as her name started to appear on your skin along with a kings crown next to her name. Wincing sightly as the tattoo artist rubbed Vaseline to your wrist. Standing up you smiled as he placed a bandage on your wrist. Walking to the counter Dinahpaid the guy and laced her fingers with yours walking out of the shop. She leaned over and pressed her lips to yours quickly. She wrapped her arms around your shoulders and pulled you closer to her.

"My princess" she mumbled against your temple as she pressed her lips to it. Giggling you looked up at her and pecked her lips multiple times
"My Queen" you giggled making her smirk at you.