Fight

"I'm sorry you had a bad day, but you can't take it out on me!" I yell at my girlfriend. Her jaw clenches.

The second she walked through the door she was looking for a fight. I turn around and walk upstairs, hoping to get away from Dinah, but she follows closely behind. I slam my door shut, creating a barrier between us. "OPEN THE DOOR Y/N" Dinah pounds on the door.

After a few minutes I can't take it anymore and open the door. "Just leave Dinah." I say. She shakes her head. "No, we're talking about this."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Talk about what Dinah? You wanna talk about how I haven't seen you all day but then you come home in a bad mood and start yelling at me? Or talk about the fact that I actually never see you? You are constantly with the girls!"

"SO NOW YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY FRIENDS?" She throws her hands in the air. I roll my eyes. "You know that's not what I said. I have a problem with you not making time for us." I argued. "OR MAYBE I SPEND TOO MUCH TIME WITH YOU" She shouts.

I don't answer.

"Maybe-"

"Are we breaking up?" I interrupt her.

Dinah looks at me and hesitates. ".....yeah." She finally says.

I nod. "Great Dinah. That's just great. Just throw 2 years away." And with that I slam my door again. I slump to the ground while staring at the same spot on the wall. Did-did Dinah and I really just break up? When I hear the front door slam I burst into tears.

After who knows how long of crying, I pick up my phone and call my best friend ______. "Hey." She picks up. I try to speak, but nothing except wailing sounds escape my mouth. "Omg y/n what happened? Never mind, I'm on my way." She ends the call. I curl up in a ball and wait for her to arrive.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n?" Y/B/F/N (Your best friends name) shouts while running up the stairs. She opens my door and immediately drops to the ground and hugs me.

"Babe what happened?" She asks, hugging me tight.

"d-Dinah and I b-b-broke up" I manage to say. Shock covers her face but she doesn't say a word. She just continues to hug me.

(Dinah's POV)

I slam the front door and get in my car. I try to press the gas, but my foot won't move. I feel paralysed. God I fucked up. I run my fingers through my hair and repeatedly hit my head against the head rest. My anger got the best of me. Y/n didn't even do anything wrong. I know I spend a lot of time with the girls, but the girls and I are starting to get bigger and that requires more music, snapchats, everything.

After 20 minutes I manage to actually leave her driveway.

(Your POV)

______ and I eventually move from the floor of my room to the living room sofa to watch a movie. "I'm gonna take a shower." I announce once the movie ends. She nods. "I'll be here when you get out."

I smile at her and walk upstairs. I turn the shower to hot. Hopefully the steam will help make my eyes less swollen. I do the usual routine. After changing, I walk downstairs, but ______ meets me halfway.

"Y/n" She says, slightly panicked. "What?" "Dinah's here." My eyes widen. I walk down the remaining steps to see Dinah, Lauren, and Camila standing there.

Camila grabs my hand and pulls me to the side. "What's happening?" I ask.

"Dinah showed up to my house earlier. She's drunk. Like really drunk. She won't stop asking for you and Lauren and I have been trying to calm her down for at least an hour and my mom started to get annoyed and I didn't know what to do so I brought her here. And I'm really really sorry she's probably the last person you want to see. She told us what happened between you guys but we just got frustrated and decided to bring her here." Camila says, all in one breath.

"Umm" I stare at her. I don't know what to say. "She won't stop asking for you y/n. She told us that you were upset that she's always with us, but you should know that when she is with us she constantly talks about you. Like it gets really, really annoying." Camila says while slightly rolling her eyes. I walk over to Dinah who looks like she's about to pass out.

"Hey."

"Y/n? Y/N!!! Hey babe!" She giggles and reaches out for me but misses. She falls to the ground which causes her to giggle some more. "Alright, let's get you to bed." I say and with Camila's help, we drag her up the stairs and into my room.

"You guys can stay over. I'll stay here with Dinah." I tell her. "Thanks." She says and walks out. They've stayed over plenty of times so they know what to do. I then hear Dinah groan. "Y/N" She shouts. Her eyes are tightly shut. "Hey, hey I'm here." I say while shaking her.

She opens her eyes and sighs when she sees me. "Y/n?" I nod. "Omg that God you're here of course I don't want to break up I was angry and I never see you I know I'm sorry......I'm sorry." Dinah rambles. I notice her eyes starting to get glossy. Dinah never cries. "We'll talk about this tomorrow." I'm too tired and Dinah's too drunk to hold a conversation.

I take off her jacket and shoes and turn off the light. I get into bed and Dinah immediately wraps her arms around me. "I love you." She says before passing out. I scoot closer to her. "I love you too." I reply and close my eyes.