First Time

You were at Dinah's house. The two of you were alone for the evening meaning you had the house to yourselves. You were in Dinah's room watching a random movie that wasn't all that great. Your head was nestled on her strong chest, her hands played with your hair and held you close.

The movie soon ended and the TV screen went blank. You shifted your position lifting yourself up a bit and turning towards Dinah's face so you could peck her on the lips with a small love kiss. But that small kiss ended up being much more. As you leaned in for the kiss Dinah held your face in her hands keeping you there kissing her lips. her soft pink lips attacked your lips with love moving roughly but it felt so good. The taste of her lips was perfect. You opened your
mouth a little, Dinah didn't hesitate to take the opportunity to slide her tongue into your mouth. At this point you were on top of her body on her bed straddling her. As the kiss deepened and your tongues were swirling in each others mouths, you began to grind your hips slowly onto her. Dinah groaned at the hard rhythmic pressure you were rubbing on her. You looked at her and bit your bottom lip. Dinah smiled then pulled your head down and aimed straight for your neck were she sucked and pulled at your skin leaving hickeys. You tilted your head back in complete ecstasy. her touch and her suck was everything you wanted. It brought you to a world of bliss and lust.

You felt her become hard underneath your grinding hips as she continued to lather your neck and face with infinite amount of kisses. You reconnected your lips with hers- tongues swirled and fought for dominance, Dinah obviously winning but that didn't bother you. She liked control.

But you suddenly pulled away as you could see things were getting heated. Dinah stared you in the eyes. "Dinah..." You began. "I...I'm ready." You said flashing her a quick smile gritting your teeth hard trying to look cool calm collected and confident. Dinah smiled "are you sure?" She asked wanting to know you were 100% confident and happy with your decision. She didn't want to force you into anything. "Ye..yeah I'm sure. I'm ready. I'm ready." You repeated convincing yourself trying to calm your nerves. "I love you y/n" Dinah said making you blush and smile. her words touched you with a little more confidence in what you were about to do. You knew you wanted her and only her to take your virginity. You felt safe secure and loved around her.

"I'm gonna go get a condom real quick one sec" she said. She slipped out from under you and quickly went into the bathroom room shuffling through some drawers until she found what she was looking for. She came back in the room with a closed mouth smirk laying across her lips. her face was beaming. She was excited to have sex with you and you couldn't help but feel flattered that Dinah was gleaming with happiness just before you were about to become extremely intimate. You shot her a smile. She placed the small package on the night stand next to her bed and crept up over you bringing her face and lips down on your lips.

This was aggressive. Dinah pressed her lips harder against yours moving in a rough motion, but it felt so good, you didn't want it to stop. She slipped her tongue into your mouth and deepened the kiss further. Since its your first time you let her take the reins for the night, but that didn't bother her she loved being in control.

"Can I take your shirt off Y/N?" Dinah asked. You giggled -she is so paranoid about not hurting or offending you that she even asked permission to take off your clothes. She was adorable. You nodded giving her the green light to strip you of your shirt. Dinah pressed her lips back on yours but you broke it quickly before it got heated and said "Dinahyou know you don't have to ask my permission to do anything. Just do it. Anything you want." You said rather seductively biting your lip. She smiled, nodded in acknowledgement of what you just said and continued to kiss your lips. Each time your lips connected with her pink plump lips with was incredible and exhilarating.

Dinah disconnected the kiss once again but to rid herself of her shirt. You stared at her lean body. Your hands involuntarily fled to touch her body. You skimmed your hands down and along her washboard abs. You were happy with what you saw. Dinah was thrilled with your expression and acceptance of her killer bod.

she then began to trail kisses along your jawline until she lowered her mouth down to the soft skin of you neck. she pulled at the skin on your neck with her teeth, then swirled her tongue around the heated spot and sucked hard. You moaned her name which turned her on.

After marking your neck with purple hickeys Dinah moved further down your body. Unhooking your bra with one swift touch your breasts collided with with the cool air sending shivers down your spine. But Dinah's touch brought you warmth as her hands roamed your body all around. her hands caressed your breasts. she brought her lips down on one, sucking and swirling her tongue. she did the same to the other then moved down south to your heated area.

she took her thumbs and slid them under your legging's top hemline and pulled them slowly down your legs. she then decided to act sexy and seductive and gritted your lace thong in between her teeth. she slowly slid them down your legs too. You groaned at the lack of touch she was providing you with. "Dinah stop teasing!" you exclaimed, Dinahonly smiled because she was enjoying your desperate need for her touch. But she couldn't hold herself back for long. she plunged her tongue deep within your vagina. Curling her tongue, she pleasured you incredibly. You were in pure ecstasy, rolling your eyes back, bucking your hips, groaning her name. Your groans and moans of her name filled the room over and over as she pleasured you where you wanted her most. her thumb rubbed your clit in circles. You felt yourself about to reach your high, but Dinah pulled away before you could complete it. You moaned at her stoppage of pleasure and flashed her an angry face.

Dinah smiled, kicked off her jeans then hovered herself over you. her forehead was beginning to perspire, little drops of sweat began to form. She lined herself up at your entrance then paused. sHe looked you directly in the eyes, "Y/N are you ready?" she asked. she was giving you one last chance to opt out if you weren't ready, but you didn't take it. You were ready. You needed this. "Yes Dinah. Do it." you commanded, reassuring Dinah that you were ready. "I'll let you adjust and start slowly, tell me if I hurt you because the last thing I want to do is cause you pain." Dinah said, you nodded and gulped preparing yourself for her insertion into you.

Dinah nodded and then slid into you slowly. It was a smooth slide in because you were already so wet. sHe pushed in until her length was fully in you. You clenched your eyes shut at the pain shooting through your body. You lifted your hips slightly taking her all in and adjusting to her large length. You released your breath and opened your eyes to a worried Dinah. You nodded giving her the signal to start thrusting. she smiled knowing that you were ok and ready to pull through with this.

she began to thrust. Starting off slowly, she firmly gripped you at your hips holding you down thrusting into you. You were a moaning mess once again, screaming her name this time. she sped up her thrusts. her body glimmered and shined in the dim lighting that surrounded you. You tucked your sweaty reckless hair behind your ears. You put your hands all over Dinah and through her hair. As she continued to thrust harder you brought her down for a sweet kiss. You glazed your tongue along her wet lips. she granted your access and roamed her mouth with your tongue. Dinah was focused on her thrusts as you explored every inch of her mouth. Dinah moaned. her thrusts became sloppy as she was about to reach her high. she rolled her eyes back as she cummed inside the condom, releasing warm fluid. You reached your high as well, spilling on the condom.

Dinah pulled out and collapsed on your body. Flesh to flesh you were, she laid calmly on top of your sweaty body. she was exhausted. You just held her in your arms running your fingers through her hair and down her back. The room filled with heaving breathing.

You two caught your breath, Dinah rolled over so she was at your side. You looked at her and kissed her on her sweet lips once again. You brought your mouth to her ear and whispered "I love you Dinah " she smiled and whispered "I love you more Y/N, till the end of time."