Lazy Day

You had questioned if you were doing the right thing, you weren't sure if this relationship was the best thing for you. You weren't sure if you were ready to deal with the hate, to deal with people following you around, people pretending to be your friend because of her. You had wondered if you should actually give her a chance. What kind of relationship work when one person leaves all the time when you will see them one every 4 months only for a few hours. But, of course, you gave it a chance.

Rubbing your eyes you looked over at the clock. Her plane had landed 3 hours ago and she hadn't called. Sighing you curled up on the couch and flipped through the channels. Your eyes becoming tired, slowly closing your eyes you leaned your head back.

Hearing the door closing you sat up and rubbed your eyes. Hearing the loud thud, you flinched as the lights flicker on. "Hey," she said shyly as she closed the door and locked it behind her. before she walked over "You didn't have to wait up" she smiled as she caressed your rosy cheek, shrugging a bit you looked up at her. "I know I said I was coming here but my parents met me at the airport," she said shyly. Nodding you smiled at her and wrapped your arms around her neck. She chuckled and wrapped her arms around your waist

"I missed you" you whimpered into her shoulder. "I missed you too baby" she replied as she kissed the side of your head. Curling up on the couch with her, she pulled gently on the blue blanket and cuddled you to her chest. She kissed your forehead as the two of you watched Stranger Things. "We should probably head to bed," you said yawning and sitting up "It's 3 am" you added as you stood up and put your hand out to her. She grinned up at you and took your hand following you towards the bedroom.

"Babe" you heard her groan against your ear. Her sleepy voice sending shivers down your body. Looking over at her from the corner of your eyes you couldn't help but smile at her. Her eyes puffy from sleeping, her cheeks rosy, her hair messy sticking out in every direction. Her arm wrapped your torso pulling you closer to her.

Shifting under the bed sheets you cuddled up to her chest. Her body heat keeping you warm, her hand resting on your lower back. Your head nuzzled into the crook your neck you closed your eyes again. Placing a small kiss on her neck. Feeling the sun hit your face you shifted slightly. Her arm lazily dropped over your torso you tried to her back. A small groan left her lips as she held you back down. Giggling you looked over at her as you tried sitting up. Her eyes shut and a small smile on her face.

"Dinah" you giggled as her grip pulled you towards her "I need to get up" you laughed "It's 11" you added as you tried moving her arm. "No" she groaned as she pulled you towards her chest "I'm only home until tomorrow lets just stay in bed," she said as she pouted, her bottom lip sticking out slightly. Nodding you laid back down and cuddled up to her. She pulled the sheets up closer, closing your eyes as she left sloppy kisses down your neck.

"Dinah" you giggled running your fingers through her messy hair, you felt as she smiled against your skin before she shifted. Looking up at the sleepy girl who hovered over you, her tired brown eyes staring at you. Her bottom lip captured between her teeth before she leaned down and pressed her lips to yours.

Biting down on your lip as her fingertips grazed your skin slightly, she looked up at you. Inching the tank top you had stolen from her. She leaned down and pressed her lips to your torso. Each time she moved the tank top up she left a trail of kisses. Running your fingers through her messy hair you bit down on your lip and stared down at her. She tossed the tank top  to the side, her eyes taking in every curve of your body. Feeling your cheeks turning red as she memorised every freckle that was scattered around your body. Leaning down she pressed her lips the side of your neck, leaving a trail of sloppy kisses. Looking down at her as she hooked her fingers into the hem of your panties and tugged them down. Helping her a bit you kicked them slightly off, helping her out her stripped briefs.

"Dinah" you moaned quietly as she thrust her hips slowly against yours, looking up at her. Her hands firmly pressed against the bed sheet, the mint green blankets barely hanging on her waist as she hovered over you, her plumped lips slightly parted. Your leg wrapped slightly around her waist, she leaned down and bit ever so slightly on your shoulder as her hips moved against yours. A perfect rhythm, you could feel her hot breath on your neck.

Tilting your head back, your back arched a bit pressing your chest against hers. You could feel it building inside of you. The warm sensation in your stomach. She always gave you that feeling. Maybe it was the way she caressed your body, the way she had memorised every curve, the way her eyes would fill with lust as she stared down at you. Moaning her name your fingers dug into the bed sheets. Gripping the bed sheets as you felt yourself getting closer. Her hips moving at a slightly faster pace, it was the perfect rhythm.

"Oh Dinah" you moaned, your body shaking as you came undone, her headed nuzzled into the crook of your neck. Small grunts leaving her lips as her body moved in perfect sync with yours. Your name left her lips as she reached her high. Her hips slowly moving against yours, she left small kissed up to for your jawline before she finally crashed her lips to yours. Breathing heavily she pressed her forehead against yours, her eyes shut, her lips parted as she tried catching her breath.

"I love you" she whispered as she finally opened her eyes, her brown eyes meeting yours a small smile appearing on her face. "I love you too Dinah" you whispered cupping her cheek and leaning up to press a small kiss on her lips.

She rolled over and pulled the blanket up more, her arm snaking around you, she pulled you towards her chest. Her chin resting gently on the top of your head you felt as her body relaxed against yours. Sliding your leg slightly between hers, you curled to her chest, tracing patterns on her arm.

Tugging gently on the tank top, you slipped out of the bedroom and made your way towards the kitchen. Brewing yourself coffee you leaned on the counter. Hearing shuffling in the hallway you stared at the doorway. Staring at the tired girl in front of you, you smiled at her.

She sleepily smiled and made her way over rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand. Wrapping her arms around your neck she pulled you into her chest. Wrapping your arms around her waist you rested your chin on her chest and stared up at her. Her cheek seemed chubbier, her eyes a bit swollen from her little nap.

"I don't want you to leave" you mumbled as you cuddled into her chest, you felt as her body tensed.

"I'll be back soon I promise" she whispered pressing her lips to the top of your head.