Jealous (Part 1)

SMUT!

Fixing the red dress you looked down at it and smiled before grabbing your phone. Making your way out of Dinah's room you made your way down the stairs looking for your shoes. "Have you seen my heels" you asked as you walked towards the door. "Check the closet" muttered Dinahwith a mouth full of food. Rolling your eyes you opened the door and got on your knees looking through the shoe's until you finally found them. Standing up with your heels in your hands you giggled as Dinah choking slightly on his food.

"Damn" she muttered as her eyes travelled up your body. Blushing slightly you walked over and placed your hand softly under her chin closing her mouth.
"You're drooling Hansen" you whispered in her ear before walking to the couch and sitting down sliding your heels down. Once you had your shoes on you stood up and put your hand out for Dinah. "Ready" you asked, she nodded as she continued to stare at you. Rolling your eyes you took her hand and tugged softly on before she started to walk. Following you outside towards the car. "I'm not letting you out of my sight" she said as she opened your door. Shaking your head you got in and stared at her as she went around before getting in. "Why is that" you asked with a small smirk on your face. "With a dress like that everyone will be all over you" she growled as she started driving towards Normani's party.

Stumbling through the crowded party you tried to find Dinah. She had left your side to get another drink and she never came back. Biting down on your lip you found the kitchen and grabbed a drink from one the coolers. Opening it you leaned against the counter to try to keep your balance and took a swing from it. Groaning a bit you stared at the door before pushing yourself from the counter. Swaying a bit you giggled and put you arms around to keep balanced before you started to walk again. With the bottle in your hand you threw your hand up in the air as you danced with random people. Giggling you turned around and stared at the girl who placed her hands on your hips. You giggled as the girl pressed against you, her hands gripping your hips as you grinded against her. Throwing your hands up you giggled loudly and continued dancing to the beat of the song.

"Dinah" you slurred as you spotted the blond girl you had come in with. "What are you doing" she shouted as she glared at the girl who was holding you against her. "Dancing" you hiccuped She reached for your arm and gripped your wrist as she pulled you towards her. "Shes with me" she growled at the girl as she pushed her back. The girl put his hands up and back away before dancing with someone else. "Hey" you slurred as you turned towards Dinah"I was dancing" you added hitting her chest slightly. She glared at you and tugged on your hand leading you up the stairs towards Normani's room.

"Dinah" you slurred as you gripped her shirt following her towards the room. She growled and pinned you to the door. "You are mine" she growled as she stared at you, you stared at her biting down on your lip "Do you understand that. No girl has the right to place her hands on whats mine" she yelled as she pinned your hands above your head "Are we understood" she asked as she raised her eyebrow staring at you. Nodding slightly you stared into her eyes. "Why did she lay her filthy hands on you" she asked as she pressed her body against yours. "I...I was dancing" you stuttered.

"Did you like her hands on you" she asked, biting down on your lip you stared down at your shoes. She growled and pinned you again to the door "I asked you a damn question" she shouted. Nodding slightly you gulped as she laughed and shook her head "Wrong answer princess" she growled as she took your hand and pulled you towards the bed before pushing you it. She bit down on her lip as she stared at you. Looking up at you scooted over towards the head of the bed, she laughed as she watched you and crawled over pinning you to the bed. "I'm going to ask you again. Did you like her hands on you" she asked in your ear as she kissed down your neck.

"Dinah" you moaned tilting your head back. "Answer the question" she demanded as she continued to kiss down to your shoulder nibbling softly on your skin. "N....oh" you moaned reaching up, holding on to her shoulders. "Mm such a good girl" she moaned as she hovered over you, she grinned at you and stood up. Sitting up slightly you stared at her watching as she walked over and locked the door before she walked over unbuttoning her shirt. Biting down on your lip you stared at her. "Get up" she demanded as she stared at you, quickly getting up you stared at her playing softly with the hem of the dress.

"Take that off" she growled as she pulled on the red dress. Reaching behind you, you struggled to grab the zipper. Once the cold metal was in your hand you tugged on it enough for the dress to get loose. Tugging down on it you shimmered out of it, hearing Dinah's lips let out a low moan as she stared at you. She walked over towards you running her fingers tips down your sides. A small moan left your lips as she dug her fingers into your skin. Her hands sliding around your waist to your butt, giving it a squeeze she groaned as you placed your hand softly on her torso. She raised her eyebrow before she looked down at your hands. "Did I say you could touch me" she groaned as she stared up at you through her eyelashes. Slowly moving your hands away from her torso she bit down on her lip and pushed you back down onto the bed. Looking up at her you licked your bottom lip as she undid her jeans and tugged them down until they were around her ankles. "Lay down" she growled.

Throwing your head back you gripped the bed sheets. Biting down on your lip as she gripped your hips, thrusting into you. The headboard banging on the wall was all you could hear along with her moans. A small moan left your lips and immediately stopped. "Dinah" you whimpered looking up at her. "Not a sound" she moaned as she thrusted into you, your mouth turning into an 'O' shape. As you gripped the bed sheets your knuckles turned white. she moaned as she buried her face into the crook of your neck, her hot breath hitting your skin. she growled and continued thrusting her hips faster, your back arched as the pleasure increased.
"Not yet" she panted into your skin, she left small wet kisses down your neck. Biting down on your lip to keep from moaning out, you gasped feeling the pressure in your stomach. Her moaning driving you crazy as she nibbled softly on your earlobe. "Fuck baby" she growled. she pulled back slightly pressing her hands on the bed next to your head, she stared down at your as her hips thrusted towards yours. she reached over and ran her thumb over your bottom lip releasing it from your teeth. A small moan left your lips and she grinned as she stared down at you. Tilting your head back, you arched your back as a waved of pleasure hit you. she leaned down, reaching in between the both you she rubbed your clit with her thumb "Now baby" she moaned in your ear.

Rubbing your eyes you sat up and looked around. The blankets were wrapped tightly around your body. Looking towards the side you found the spot empty. Sighing you slipped your bra and panties on. Sliding on the red dress, you looked up at the door hearing a small knock
"Its opened" you muttered as you sat on the bed and started putting your shoes on.
"How are you feeling" you heard Normani ask, looking up at her you half smiled and shrugged
"A bit hung over" you giggled slightly, she chuckled and nodded her head.
"I can take you home" she said as she waved his keys "We can get something to eat on the way" she added, standing up you looked around and found the plaid shirt that was on the floor by the closet.

"Where's Dinah" you asked quietly as you followed her out
"She uh" she started to say and rubbed the back of her head "She left last night" she said, nodding slightly you played softly with your hands and followed her towards her car. "Where do you want to go eat" she asked as she bit down on her lip and looked over at you. "Can we just get coffee" you asked, she nodded her head and started driving. Sighing you leaned your head against the window, grabbing your phone you sent Dinaha message and placed the phone on your lap as you stared out the window.