Cute couple moment

Your Pov

Dinah and I are just sitting in our kitchen, talking about anything and
everything as she makes us some tea. She told me a funny story about her and her bestfriend when they were little, so now I am telling her about me and my brother.

"When we were younger, she always cried very easily, so I use to provoke him. It sounds mean, but it was really funny! He always pulled a weird face. But he has grown a bit of muscle since then, so now I just stay out of his way." I explain with a smile.

"When I started liking Fifth Harmony, he use to say he would beat you up when he ever met you, and I would always say he can't, since you had the bigger muscles, but now I'm not so sure anymore." I say, wondering if she will react.

She smiles at me, "Oh, so you think I have tiny muscles?" She jokes, walking over to me so our bodies are only centimetres apart. Her large frame towers above my small one.

"I never said that." I say, fighting a smile. "Yeah? Well feel them." She say, her arms popping out into the air and flexing her biceps. I lift my hand and gently squeeze her left arm.

"Not too shabby, Hansen-" I say smirking. She laughs, "-but mine's bigger." I continue, holding my small arms up too. She gently squeezes my arm. "Yeah, like you would do damage with those huge muscles!" She says, turning back to finish the tea. I playfully gasp and hit her back.

"Oooh, that hurt so bad!" She mocks. I laugh.

"You suck. You and your big muscles." I say, playfully crossing my arms over my chest. She turns around smiling and wraps her arms around my shoulders.

"Maybe. But you still love me and my big muscles."