Chapter 12: I'll Be The B!**h Because You Clearly Can't

Comincia dall'inizio

C-...

K- Caroline?

C-...

K- CAROLINE?!

C- Ummm...ARE YOU AN IDIOT?! DAMON! AGAIN?!...If Elena was okay with it the first time then I don't know what you should expect right now.

K- Well hopefully Stefan's a distraction enough so she won't care?

C- I doubt it.

K- Well thanks for the encouragement(!)

C- Your Welcome! (Her Voice Is Too Chipper For This Conversation) But seriously, I'd wait until Stefan get's better before you drop the bomb, I don't think Elena would appreciate keeping an eye on Damon as well as his emotionless brother.

K- Your right...(I Sighed)

C- I know I am.

K- Goodbye Caroline. (I Was Slightly Annoyed At Her Keeping Her Calm--Since When Is She Level-headed?)

END PHONE CONVERSATION

This whole ordeal was so not worth what I'll have to do later--trying to convince Elena it meant nothing, thanks a lot, Damon(!)...

-TIME SKIP-

"Oh, my god, I'd pay to see that!" I laughed as Elena explained.

"I'm serious, Kat!" she pouted as I tried and failed to keep a straight face.

"I'm sure you are, Elena. But the thought of you acting all tough and scary towards blondie is hilarious!" I burst into another fit of giggles.

"It's not a joke, Kat! I was really threatening!" I fell onto the floor with her words, I couldn't help it, it was a knee-jerk reaction.

"Elena Stop It, I'm Gonna Cry!" I held my stomach, attempting to stop the pain all the laughter was causing.

"It's not like you can do any better" she muttered through a pout as she crossed her arms over her chest, what is she--five?

"That's cute Elena" I finally calmed down and rested against the wall, the odd chuckle leaving my lips as I tried to regain the strength to stand back up.

"No I'm serious, if I can't act like that then why don't you deliver the news" she handed that job over a little too easy for my liking...

"And deny you of being your new bada$$ self? Even I'm not that cruel(!)" I smirked as she glared at me.