•I Really Like you• ~Cricky

@

The lights dimmed as the show had come to an end. The band saying their final goodbye as the last show of the tour ended. That night had been an emotional night. It had also been the night when Chris and Ricky confessed their love to each other.

The guys had gotten back to the tour bus and decided to go out to get food. The tour bus drove to a nearby restaurant and the guys got out. All except for Chris and Ricky. They told the others to go ahead while they finished getting ready.

Chris had completed fixing his makeup when he stepped out to go catch up with the others. He thought Ricky was already off the bus as it was silent. His thought was proven wrong when he walked in on a half naked Ricky changing into a different outfit.

"Oh hey Chris, I thought you were already gone." Ricky said as he pulled his ash black skinny jeans up, leaving him shirtless in front of Chris.

"M-me too" Chris managed to get out while feeling slightly embarrassed after seeing Ricky like this. Normally, he would be just fine as they have even seen each other naked before. But this.  This was different. Chris had finally accepted the fact that he was not as straight as he thought he was. He realized he liked Ricky in a different way.

"Are you okay?" Ricky questioned, snapping chris out of deep thought. "You're staring"

Chris could feel the blush rush to his cheeks. He couldn't believe he had a middle school crush on his band mate and best friend. Ricky noticed this and started to get skeptical. Ricky had secretly always liked Chris. He only hid it because the guys in the band thought he was straight. He also knew chris was straight and didn't stand a chance.

"Rick, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, shoot."

"Would you ever date a guy?" Chris blurted out a little more fast than expected.

"Well.. um.... I-i-it depends" Ricky responded as his heart pounded in his chest. He felt as if it would jump out of his chest and run away.

"I'm going to be honest with you Ricky. I really like you. Like-like."
Ricky let out a chuckle. He couldn't believe the man he had liked all this time, whom he thought was straight, liked him back.

Words couldn't even describe how he was feeling. He mentally gasped when he felt a pair of lips on his. When he started kissing back, Chris wrapped his arms around Ricky's petite frame to deepen the kiss. Still wrapped in each others arms as they pulled away, Ricky asked the question.

"Are we dating now?"

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"I'd love to be your boyfriend." Ricky replied.

They pulled back into a kiss. They were so lost in each other that they didn't hear Ryan and Josh walk into the bus to tell them to hurry up.

"Hey g- WHAT THE HELL" Ryan said in complete shock.

Both men laughed as they walked off the bus with their band mates. Later having to explain everything to them.

I wanted to turn this into smut but then I was like nah it's too early into the book for smut. Please comment, vote, follow, and leave requests if you liked It! ~Angel☆