"x-a+2z=27, lavi," i said. he nodded. he started writing the last answer, both of us finishing the packet before everyone else in the class did. "ill take em up to the front," he said, taking my packet with his and walking up. oh god does he have a fine ass. he is really fit for him not to play any sports. he must have a gym membership or something. whatever, he is fine as fuck either way. he returned to take his seat next to, no doubt trying to avoid the rush of people asking to help him for help. he just sat at the desk, looking  bored out of his mind. looks like something is weighing on his mind. "...wanna talk about it?" i offered. he looked at me, a somewhat solemn expression. definitely worried about something. he just looked back at the front, letting out a long exasperated sigh. "i dont have a date to the prom," he muttered. i cheered on the inside. "what a coincidence, i dont either," i hinted. he chuckled. "have you ever had someone who you wish you could talk to but....you dont really know how too?" he muttered. yeah, actually i do, but im not gonna tell him that. "cant say i really know the feeling. why dont you tell me about em. maybe i can help out," my heart dropped at the thought but....well i need to get in good with him. being a friend can gateway to being more than that. he grinned, a dark blush coming on his face. "wish i could. im afraid my face will burn off though," he muttered. i swear this lavi is the most adorable version ive ever seen in my whole fucking life. "oh...well that's gonna be hard. easiest way to get close to someone is to start by being friends?"  i offered, praying that he is picking up what im putting down. he chuckled. "yeah, that makes a lot of sense. i could use some friends too," he said. "well...if you want, you could hang out with me and my friends. we are actually going bowling tonight," i offered. that will be forced to come true. "really? cant say i have a lot of money so id barely be able to pay my own way," he looked at me. "dont worry about it. ill take care of ya. i mean...what are friends for?" i said. he smiled.

fourth period.....

"you did what?!" Miranda was being dramatic in our study hall. the teacher didnt care. she just wanted us quiet when the principal would show up every now and again. i nodded, a grin coming across my face. "i invited him out with us to go bowling," i said proudly. "and you didnt ask us? you know tonight is date night, bitch," Miranda growled. "its not like we will be bowling all night. just like a half hour. make up a reason to leave us alone," i winked. she gasped, covering her mouth. "are you trying to say that you intend to swipe the v-card?! shame on you," she said. krory just looked away, a blush coming on his face. "oh? someone is being hypocritical," i grinned. a blush came over her face. "ok, ya got me but dont develop rhode's (change from road to avoid more confusion) crazy bitch syndrome. you know the legend," she said.

rhode was a girl from a different school whose legend passed around the whole city in just a few months. the story was your typical fairy tail romance. boy meets girl. both date till they fall in love. they were saving themselves till they were ready. they were ready during their junior year. where the shit gets crazy is after that night. they had dated for three months after that, until that fateful day. she had a little extra pudge that was noticed by her boyfriend. they talked about it and she decided to work out a little harder. two months and it was only getting bigger. she started having the mood swings and weird cravings. found out she was pregnant. the guy was cool about it. 'ill take care of both of you' he had said. when the baby was born four months later, rhode had told him what she did that night out of regret. he was pissed, having been convinced the whole time that it was his fault she got pregnant. he had taken care of her just like he promised. paid for the meds, dealt with the symptoms of the pregnancy, and damn near literally paved the ground she walked on with gold, only to find out that not only wasn't his fault that she got pregnant, she had done so to make sure he wouldn't be able to leave her for the rest of his life. the guy was really popular, having a hand in every social circle in the high school. he had told everyone of his mistake and how he was gonna take care of it. now he had a different story, spreading dissent upon his ex girlfriend. her story spread like wildfire. the situation from three years ago had been dubbed rhode's crazy bitch syndrome in honor and shame of rhode, the girl who would do anything to keep a lock on a good man.