Forceful winds tore at my face as my hovering form moved slightly forward again. More feathers turned to ash. A burning scent rose to my sensitive nose, overpowering. I choked. 

Forward. Burning. Have to save my planet. Hand touching the globe. With every bit of strength I had left, I let my powers flow into the bright white sphere and fell downward. Pitch black curtains covered my eyes. A shout and then I was gone.

Alina's POV:

The playground was three times large than any other playground I had ever seen. To one side was a large play field where I could see a couple of little boys and girls playing with Daddies. In the middle was a large playset, filled with baby swings, a couple of slide (three different sizes) and massive jungle gym area. On the other side was where some Daddy and Mommy dominants were sitting and watching over their littles with protective looks on their faces. There was a large cafe with two menus - little and Dom's -,  a couple of bathrooms and a lake that had a few spots where you could sit and have a picnic. 

Despite that I was super excited to go play and according to my Daddies, 'make some new friends', I was also really tired. I got no sleep last night because of one of my Daddies was missing and never tucked me in. Even after two bottles and Mercuries singing me a lullaby I still wasn't able to sleep. I had tossed and turned all nights and woke this morning to be sick all over my favourite onesie! After coming out from the bathroom after Daddy bathed me, I overheard Chevron and Mercuries talking about me being sick because of missing my Daddy so much and because of how much space was between us. 

It was a half an hour ago when my Daddy pulled me out of my cot where I had been resting to try and get rid of this sick feeling and told me I needed fresh air. 

Mercuries lowered me to the ground and crouched down in front of me. 

"Sweetheart you'll be fine I promise. You're the Princess of Nemphrodelia, no little here is not going to want to be friends with you. Now you be a good girl and go find some new friends. Daddy will be right here watching over you and if anything happens, you come and find me ok?" He murmured to me.

"No Daddy! You come with me please, I can't do this alone. I'm so scared." Whining, I grabbed onto his hand and turned around, trying to figure out where I wanted to go to first.

Scanning my eyes around the park, I giggled as I saw my Daddy, out of the corner of my eye, shake his head exasperatedly. Suddenly the large sandpit caught my eye and I squealed excitedly before walking - and dragging my Daddy behind me - towards it. I loved sandpits which is weird because I usually hate sand. Unfortunately as I tried to pull my Daddy with me, he wouldn't budge and I looked annoyed up at him. Gasping in shock, I ran and hid behind my Daddies legs as I saw that he was talking to two males who were obviously Daddy dominants. 

"Congratulations my King, on finding your mate and our Princess." The one on the right said before bowing.

His silvery, red speckled wings fanned out behind him and he wore a lot of the same attire that seemed to be common in Nemphrodelia. For men it seemed to be usually dark washed jeans and a plain t-shirt and for the Dominant woman, dresses, but both wore some sort of coat or long shawls. 

The left male also said his wings out which were a lot like the others but more of the red speckled in between the feathers. black jeans, a white and checkered plaid with a red fur coat.

"Thank you Jonathan. How is Willow? Is she and Rosa still fighting?" My Daddy replied, while turning and picking me up in his arms. I quickly buried my face in his neck but still carefully watched them out of the corner of my eye.

The two men looked shocked. My Daddies were the best Kings ever.

"Um...thank you my King, for asking. Willow...Willow is amazing as ever and still as cheeky as the devil. And no she and Rosa are definitely not fighting anymore, although they have had a couple of more fights since we last talked. They are both stubborn." Jonathan replied.