{1}

Lord Michael Galliber is a jerk . he was a nice kid when we were growing up but after his father died two years ago in a battle he changed. Being elevated to the Lord title has made him become vain.

He is two years older than me  but he act as if he is older and I owe him something. He have been pursuing me this early this  year and to say the least his courting is not romantic at all.

That's why I try to avoid him at all costs and he is the reason I am running right now.

I was at the river side drawing when like a hell hound he showed up out of nowhere or maybe I didn't notice him because I was busy with my drawing.

I really love drawing . It relax my and  remind me of happy memories with my mother. My mom liked drawing too.

After alot of panting I open the door and enter the house. It was my grandfather's before he passed on so it's now mine.

The cabin was built in a concave of trees and have a treehouse on top. The cabin has two bedrooms a kitchen, a bath suite and an underground wine cellar.

My grandfather liked collecting vintage wine so there is a fine collection of wine bottles and about fifteen barell of wine and one of whiskey.

My parents died when I was just two in a raid , so my grandpa brought me up since I was young until last year when he died of a high fever. My name is Daniela Viola Salvador.

I live in the kingdom of Uqbyland in Namibia. Our reigning ruler is king Andreas Werner Simon and queen Antoinette Rauha Simon. They have a son prince Jordon Bathromeus Simon he is 21 year old and he is our crown Prince and our future king.

The prince Is a handsome lad and he is not a brat as you would expect him to be . From the few encounters I have with him he is kind ,humble and sweet. I remember when i was 10 he was riding around the forest when he found me in a predicament but he help me out. You see other kids always make fun of me because I have no brother to protect me.

That day I went to the river in the forest as usual to go draw and just have some fresh air . It was a hot summer day and after I have completed my drawing of a beautiful baby Bunny I have spotted in our garden the previous week I decided to go swim in the river. I was just about to get out of the water when Michael and his friends came up to the river with their ponies.

It was very embarrassing, a lady wasn't supposed to be seen in such state by none other than her husband. I ignored all their goading and refused to come out of the water so like the little rascals they were they took my clothes with them when they rode away.

After staying by the river for hours in my under garments it was getting late so I pack up my drawing book and my pencils and headed home. I was almost out of the forest when a voice spoke behind me.

"What happened to you? Why are you not clothed"

For once in my life i couldn't utter a word so instead I choose to lower my head and look at his shoes instead. From the size of his shoes I think he might be two or three years older than me and from the state of his shoes and the material that made his breeches I can tell he is from a noble family. Only nobels can afford such extravagant clothing and if there is one rule I know, it's rude to look nobels in the eyes.

"What happened?" The same voice asked again.

When I didn't answer i saw his shoes moved closer to me and stand in front of me, by then I was freaking out and running all possible murder scene in my mind. a finger lifted up my chin and my eyes was met with light blue eyes. His eyes were so captivating and expressive as he looked over my face ,I got my first crush though I will never admit I had a crush on the stranger boy because excuse me! Boys still had cuties.

"What happened to your clothing the boy asked again" and like puppet I told him everything. He offered me his top so I can cover my self and he and his men gave me a ride until the village and than they continued with their journey. It was only when he was helping me get out of the carriage and one of the man adress him as my prince and told him to be careful that I realized that I just made a fool out of myself so I run away and didn't go out of the house for a month even after grandpa insistence.

Now I live With Hans, he is a bunny I once saved and his is my only companion. I poured my self some ale ,all the running has tired me out , I should really start sword jousting some more. I put my drawing book back in its place and go start dinner . I just hope that Michael doesn't get the idea that I am playing hard to get and decide to come to my house. Man can be quite unbelievable sometimes, when they get attracted to maidens they act as if they own them and the lasses should just agree to whatever hideous idea they have like some brainless creatures.