Date!

Chapter 35- Date!

"Ellie come out so I can see how you look!" Christina or mom yelled over the door.

"Coming!" I said before I opened the door.

"Ellie! You look adorable! Beautiful!" She said to me radiating happiness.

"Thank you..." I trailed off, blushing. I hope Cole likes it too. This is my first actual date with Cole and he seemed really excited for it. Don't get me wrong I'm excited and nervous for the date but Cole seemed extremely happy.
I had on a blue dress that hugged all my curves and showed the right amount of chest. The dress stopped mid thigh making me looking amazing. I had on light make up, just for Cole and black flats.

There was a knock on the door and Christina squealed.

"That must be him!" She exclaimed and rushed down the stairs. I laughed, loving her reaction. She seems even more excited than me. I followed behind her just in time to see her open the door.

Sadly Cole wasn't at the door. Instead it was a guy in a tux. Wonder why he's here? He looks to be in his early 20's and he isn't that bad looking.

"Mrs. Marsh?" The guy in the tux asked.

"Yes?" My mom answered

"I am here to escort Ellie to the location where Cole is waiting." He declared and I approached him. I could see over his shoulder in to the drive way where a long black sleek limosine was parked.

Isn't he just the sweetest?

I took in the sight of the limosine to distract me. On the inside were black leather seats, with a beige carpeting on the inside.

After about 15 mins we arrived. I was surprised to see we were at the docks. When I stepped out I felt a nice cool breeze.

I could see Cole in the distance. I climbed in the boat with the help of tux guy and approached Cole.

"Crap!" He exclaimed making me jump back a little. What's frustrating him so much?

"What's wrong?" I whispered and Cole just noticed me. He spun around quickly.

"Hi." I said trying not to giggle.

"Hey." he said his voice coming out raspy.

I glance behind him to see an average round sized looking table with a long stemmed rose on one white plate. The table cloth was dark blue making the rose stand out. There was a tray filled with covered food and an unlit candle with a box of matches. Huh, so this was what had him cursing.
Cole helped me sit pushing my chair in.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure." he said in return sending me a charming smile.
When he was seated I grabbed the matches and lit the candle without any complication. He narrowed his eyes at me and laughed.

"I couldn't even get it started! I guess you have magic hands." He said smiling at me. When he smiled his eyes sparkled and you can see his dimples. "I wasted so many matches." I laughed with him.

"Would you like some poulet au fromage?" He asked and I nodded. I licked my lips at the mouth watering scent.

"My cooking skills are a little rusty so sorry." Cole said and I smiled.

I suddenly realized the boat was moving!

"Who's driving the boat?"

"A friend of mine, Andy who owes me a favor." Cole said nodding his head in the direction of a cute tall blonde.

"Thanks Andy!" I yelled to thank him. He nodded and winked at me making me blush.

By the time I took notice in anything other than Cole I saw it was way past 9. Though on the boat you wouldn't notice since we're under numerous strings of lights.

We stood up and walked to the edge of the boat on one side.

"Ellie, you're very special in my life and I'm glad I met you." Cole asked me his arms around my waist. "I think I love you." I let out a small gasp at his words and felt my heart skip a beat.

"I think I love you too." Cole smiled and leaned in to peck my lips.

"Thank you." he said.

"Shouldn't I be the one thanking you?" I asked completely confused.

"Thank you for giving us a chance." He said holding up our intwined hands and pecking me on the lips.

"My pleasure." I said smiling. "And now it's my turn to say, thank you for everything tonight!"

"My pleasure." he said before placing his lips on mine.

He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly pulling us even closer. He traced his tongue along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth feeling his tongue slip into my mouth massaging mine. He made a small moan in the back of his throat that drove me crazy. Cole pulled me tighter against him, moving his hands to my waist. He bent his head down kissing hungrily down my neck, I tipped my head back allowing him more access, moaning as he licked round the tip of my ear sending a shot of pleasure through my body.
Cole pulled away and we stood there in each others embrace.

I smiled at him as the boat made its way back home.
______________________________________________________________
Hey guys! I'm sorry I don't post a lot, I write the story on my iPod and I need wifi to post. I don't always have wifi in my house too which sucks. I hope you liked the chapter, I know short but I thought Ellie and Cole deserved some alone time.

Please read my other, more recent and better written stories. Preferably "Before Midnight" which I continued to write on chapter 8. Please give it a chance. It gets a lot better on chapter 8 and up. Thanks.

Don't forget to,

COMMENT,

Fan,

And

VOTE!