Back to school

Chapter 4- Back to school

     My alarm was the first thing I heard to my left. I turned it off with my hand and stood up off the floor. Ugh .....

    I got all the stuff needed and went to take a shower. Hmm I'm gonna wear light blue skinny jeans and my brown boots. I grabbed my favorite adventure time shirt of Gunther.

~

     "Morning guys!" I yelled happily downstairs. After taking a bath on a school day I'm SUPER happy.

     "Morning Ellie!" Hayden and Phil told me as I passed by the living room. Our schedules are all the same everyday on a school day. Our routines are:

• James, Hayden, Gwen and I make our way to school.

• Phil heads to work

• Christina drops Avery, Alice, Mae, Dylan, and Lucas to school.

• Christina then heads to work in her car.

     This is how our usual mornings go. I ate a yogurt and went back to the living room. Phil wasn't there anymore.

     "Hey, have you seen James yet?" Hayden nodded in response.

     "Yea he left for school already and Gwen went after him although  he didn't look like he was slowing down..." He chuckled as he finished.

     "Alrighty then you want to head to school now?" I asked, I was alright going anytime and he knows that.

   "Sure just gotta get my bag."

     We both made our way to our rooms. I took my coat and book bag and met up with Hayden downstairs.

     We walked to school which took us about 10 minutes. As we got to school I made my way to my friends.

     "Hey Hannah, Chastity, Taty, Spence." I smiled brightly at them. Hmm I wonder where Kevin's at.

    There was a chorus of Hey's. I looked at Hannah who has dirty blonde hair almost always in a braid with glasses. She has this bookworm look with her brown eyes hiding behind glasses and standing at 5'2.

     Tatyanna has dark brown short curly hair and light brown eyes standing at 5'4. She has a pale complexion and is amazing at art.

     Spencer has short light brown hair and smoky green eyes. His tan complexion and well-built body standing at 6'2 attracted many girls to his side, yet he only had eyes for one. Hannah.

It was adorable.

     Chastity has long dark brown wavy hair with brown eyes. She's 5'5 and we constantly tease Hannah and Taty for being so short.

    I felt someone hug me from behind and I right away knew it was Kevin. A huge goofy smile made its way to my face. I turned and hugged Kevin who is my only friend that knows I'm an un-wanted baby, well now other than Jace.

     Kevin has black hair and dark brown eyes. He stands at 6'3 with a tan complexion. Kevin is dating Tatyanna and has been for about 2 or 3 months.

     The bell rung signaling us to go to class. I walked to my first period class with Taty which was math.

     I entered the class and took my seat at the back next to Taty and one of Jace's so called ex.

     Her name is Nicole and she has long blonde curly hair and royal blue eyes. Her complexion is tan and she stands at 5'4 with a bratty and pretentious attitude.