Drunk kiss

Chapter 28- Drunk kiss

"Maybe I should go check up on Cole. " I tell myself and walk up the stairs. I walk to the door and notice the time.

"Cole! Hurry up!" I yell knocking on his door. He takes longer to get ready then I do!

"I'm going! Calm yourself!" Cole yells back and he opens the door. He goes back to his bed, where he was sitting and eating chips, playing with his iPhone.

"Ass.. This is what you were doing?" I tell him trying to keep the smile off my face.

"Pretty much." Cole says sitting back down. He grabs some more lays and stuffs it in his mouth.

"Alrighty then." I sit down by Cole and he stands up pulling me with him.

"We gotta go!" Cole exclaims smiling.

I narrow my eyes at him and stick out my tongue. He practically drags me to his car.

"Lets go kitten." Cole says and he begins to drive.

Two whole weeks have passed. Two weeks have passed, since Jace left. Cole has been taking me out everyday, anytime he has time, and we just go anywhere. One time we went to the library and even just sit at the park and talk.

Chastity is still being a butt so I just ignore her at school now. Gwen got a new boyfriend and he's at the house ALL THE TIME. She always gets real intimate with him when James' around. Hayden also is dating someone. She's a mystery girl since I only met her once but she really pretty and nice. I hope they work out, because they deserve it.

The car came to a stop pulling me out of my thoughts. I look at Cole to see we're holding hands and I let go, to get out. We've decided to go clubbing today and the lines already long. Luckily Cole knows the owners and has buddies who work here so he goes straight to the front.

Compared to what I'm wearing these girls look like sluts but I can't talk. I decided to change a little so I wore a tight black dress that barely covers my ass, and has lace on the back.

Cole greeted the security like they were old friends and they let us in. I quickly grab Cole's hand as I don't want to get separated from him.

"Want some drinks?" Cole asks me over the loud music and I nod. He leads us to the bar and orders 4 shots. I get two and he gets two. I drink my two shots of vodka and feel it burn in my throat.

"Lets dance!" I shout to Cole over the music. This is actually my first time in a bar and first time drinking.

"Lets!" Cole yelled back leading us to the dance floor. The song playing was up beat and we began dancing. I started grinding against Cole to the beat of the music and he put his arms around my waist.

After a while of dancing and taking multiple shots, we got tired and went to sit at a table.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom, I'll be back real quick." I'm told and I nod my head.

I stare at the people dancing. I close my eyes listening to the noises around Me. I felt my phone vibrate and take it out seeing its a text from Jace.

'Hey princess wat r u doing?' He asks and I quickly respond before taking another two shots.

'shots! :)'

I smile and look up to see Jace walking towards me. He sits down next to me and i look him up and down. He's wearing a gray button up shirt. Jace's hair looks a little lighter but that might be the lighting in the club. I sit on Jace's lap kissing up his neck. I feel him instantly go hard it makes me moan. I rub against him and Jace closes his eyes in pleasure. He lets out a little moan and I smile. I rub against him harder and faster. Why is he texting me if he's right here. I wrap my arms slowly around Jace's neck and pull him down.

"Ellie, what are you doing?" Jace asks me with wide eyes, yet they had pleasure and lust swimming in them. I bite my lip and look at him from under my lashes and I giggle.

"What does it look like?" I answer before crushing my lips to his.