Chapter 14- Meeting the family

"Thanks for the ride Cole!" I shouted as I waved goodbye to Cole. He was in a hurry to get home because he's going to be meeting someone.

"Welcome m'lady!" I giggled at Cole's response. He just loves calling me that.

I walked inside to get ready. I'm meeting Jace's family today and I wanna look nice.

I go to the bathroom and wash my face. I apply very little make up and re-tie my hair. My phone beeped as a text came in.

'Hey Ready 2 go?' Jace's text read.

'Yup b right there!' I replied and grabbed a sweater heading downstairs. My iPod in my hand, rushing down the flights of stairs.

"Hey!" I yelled as Jace came into view. He's standing outside a big light blue house.

"Hey you nervous?" I meekly nodded.

"How could I not be? I'm meeting your family." I said while hugging him tightly. Jace put his arms around me tightly.

"Don't worry they'll adore you, just like I do just not as much." I grinned up at Jace and he sent me one of his charming smiles.

"Come on let's get going." I nodded and followed Jace to his house as he held my hand.

"Welcome to my house, Ellie!" I grinned nervously as Jace lead me in. The walls were a pale yellow with chocolate brown furniture and a rare blue one.

"HEY GUYS COME DOWN HERE!!!!" Jace all but shouted up the stairs. Soon enough you hear the footsteps of people rushing down.

I look down fiddling with fingers extremely nervous. I look back up and see 3 people lined up. I could've sworn the footsteps sounded like more.

"Ellie I'm pleased to introduce you to most of my family. Family this is Ellie my girlfriend." Jace said and he pulled me in by my waist.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I smiled still a little nervous.

"Ellie I want you to meet Brit my second oldest sister."

"It's a pleasure to finally meet my brothers beloved." Brit said in a light British accent. She has a fair almost pale skin with brown hair and blue eyes. She's awfully beautiful and she stands at 5'6.

"It's good to meet you as well."I said and I even added a sweet smile.

"This is my youngest brother Darren."

"So you're Ellie, Jace's girlfriend. Nice to meet you." He smiled at me and shook my hand. Darren unlike Brit has blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes with a fair skin color. He stands at around my height so like 5'7?? I have to admit he's just as good looking. Is everyone in their family this good looking!

"That's me! It's nice to meet you to Darren." Jace turned to the stairs as if waiting for someone to appear.

"And this is my sister Abby who came to visit for a while with Emma only I don't know where she is." He introduced me to his oldest sister.

"Hello I'm glad I came to visit this time around. I can finally meet my little brothers girlfriend." She said with a really heavy British accent as she smiled sweetly at me and pulls me in for a hug.

"Treat him right." She whispered in my ear. I nodded. Abby has blonde hair and blue hair. Once again she is just as beautiful as the rest and she's a little taller than me so like 6'0 tall.

We pulled away just in time to see a little girl running down the stairs giggling and shouting "I'm faster big brother!"

She's so cute with her short black hair and grey or green eyes. She has a beautiful laugh and tan skin.

"And that's Emma." Jace whispered behind me pointing at the little girl.

"Awww she's so cute!" I cooed.

"Hi lady!" I chuckled.

"Hi Emma!"

"Emma this is my girlfriend Ellie."

"Girlfriend?"

"Yes a very special lady friend of mine." Emma made an O mouth shape.

"Hi Ellie your pretty!"

"Hey Emma your pretty too!" She laughed.

"Big BROTHER! Look at Jace's gurlfwend!" She said girlfriend so funny I couldn't hold in my laughter.

"Coming Emma!" I heard someone say from up the stairs. Suddenly one very familiar people were standing in front of me.

"Ellie? You're my brothers girlfriend?"

"Yes, yes I am Cole."

____________________________________________________

I'm sure many people already guessed this but still. SHOCKER! or SURPRISE!!

I know short and sorry but it's not edited so if ya see any mistakes please tell me!

Don't forget to,

Comment,

Vote,

And,

Fan!