Is that Jace Grey?

>>>>>>>picture of Ellie on the side!!

ENJOY!

Chapter 2- Is that Jace Grey?

We finally arrived at Walmart. Since it was snowing we stopped multiple times to play around. As soon as we entered the warmness caused me to relax. 

"How are we gonna see every thing we want in just 30 minutes?"Dylan asked me. As soon as I introduced him he got along with everyone.

"We're splitting up into groups and then meeting here, is it okay?" They all nodded and I gave out group.

" The groups are going to be Alice and Avery, Lucas and Dylan, Gwen and Mae, James and me. Happy?"

They all started speaking at once.

"Sure why ..."

"Awesome we're in..."

"Definitely"

"Is that Jace Grey?!"

At this I turned around and surely there was Jace Grey in all his glory. He's the most popular guy at school for his looks, grades, and sports. He every girls perfect dream boyfriend.

Everything about Jace Grey screams perfection with just one look. He has thick glossy locks the color of black, with those contrasting bright golden eyes. His skin has a tan to perfection even though its winter and he has a flawless yet natural complexion and a well-built body, standing at 6'3.

I don't think anyone can resist him not even me or Gwen.

"Okay then split up." James said. Me and him began walking in a random direction. I set my iPod to ring in 30 mins.

"I see you really want to be alone with me." He smirked at me and I looked at him.

"Yeah sure but I think it's you. I mean the whole split up when we noticed Jace." I smiled at him because he hates Jace especially when I talk about him.

"Shut up."

"No why should I?" I raised an eyebrow at him. Wow he looks pissed.

"Because your an unwanted child, not even your parents who are supposed to love you wanted you! Pathetic." He scoffed at me.

I stopped walking and felt like the air was knocked out of me. I felt tears in my eyes and I tried the best I could to hold them back. This was out of no where. We always play around, I didn't know it'd make him that angry. A tear escaped and James face softened when he noticed it.

"Ellie I'm..."

"NO, forget you!" I turned around and ran away. He knows I'm sensitive to that. I hid behind a pillar and let my tears run free.

I was hugging my knees to my chest and I put my head down. I kept crying until I heard someone walk by. I kept quiet thinking it was James and I heard no one around me. Silence again.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm my nerves. I need to learn to get over that. It shouldn't be affecting me still. I have a family that loves me very much now.

I took in my surroundings. I was hiding behind a pillar surrounded by racks of men's clothes.

"Why are you crying?" A smooth yet masculine voice said next to me. I jumped and turned to see Jace. I looked into his bright golden eyes. He pushed through the clothes on the rack and sat next to me on the floor.

Jace Grey is sitting next to me witnessing me cry in Walmart. My eyes widened at this.

"I'm not crying." I hid my face from him. This is stupid I looked right into his beautiful shining golden eyes.