Forgive Me?

Chapter 21- Forgive Me?

I walked in to school just as the bell rung. Great I'm late to class. I gathered my items and began my long walk to math.

I was pushed up against the wall. I looked up to see Jace staring at me. His eyes held hope and desperateness. I immediately gasped and felt tears rise up to my eyes. I fought to keep them in.

"Let go..." I whispered trailing off softly. I don't think I could've spoken louder. I looked down to avoid his eyes.

"No, not until you forgive me." He responded searching my face for my eyes.

"Why should I?" I asked him back looking at him directly in his eyes hiding all emotions.

"Because I feel the same way, and I'm leaving." Jace said sadly.

"What!?" I asked surprised.

"Promise you won't go away if I let go?" I nodded my head quickly and we sat down on the stairs.

"Why?" I asked breaking the awkward silence. By now my tears were running freely.

"My parents want me to go back with them since I was here the longest. Cole just moved away for there to come here, so I guess it's now my turn." I stayed silent taking all this information in. I guess there's nothing we can do.

"When?" I asked finally afraid of the answer.

"June. That way I don't have to transfer schools, so I'm graduating early." We'll at least that's in like 3 months or so.

"So am I forgiven?" Jace asked hopefully.

"Yes." Jace engulfed me in a hug as soon as the words left my mouth. His face broke out into a huge beaming smile.

He gave me a peck on the lips, peck after peck, after peck. Wow he missed me just as I missed him.

"I have to get to class now." I told Jace. I mean he has a pass probably asked to go to the bathroom, but I'm in deep shit, the period is about to end. Oh well guess ill just hang around. Jace walked away to class before the bell rung and I walked to my locker.

~

"Kitten!" Cole yelled as I walked out of class. He pulled me to him by my wrist.

"Why the hurry?" He asked me and I instantly smiled.

"I'm hungry." Cole laughed at my response.

"Of course you are." We walked downstairs to lunch and we sat down at the table.

"Hey guys." I told them.

"Hello people's!" Cole exclaimed happily.

"So you dropped Jace for another?" Kevin said referring to me and Cole holding hands. I smiled and shook my head no.

"Cole and me are just friends. I just had an argument with Jace about something but that's cleared up." I responded running my hand through my hair.

"Friends, right." Kevin said sarcastically and I nudged him.

"Oh shut up Kevin." I said narrowing my eyes at him. Cole started laughing next to me and I groaned.

"Not fair!" I exclaimed as Kevin and Coles's laugh skyrocketed.

I put my head down and turned my head to look at Cole. I'm glad he can sit next to me at this table, when Jace can't. Why can't jace exactly sit here with me at lunch? I'll ask him later.

I look up to see Cole smirking and sticking his tongue out at someone. He held up our entwined hands and I looked over to see Jace glaring at Cole.

I rose my eyebrows and shook my head closing my eyes. Cole stood up pulling me with him outside.

"What happened?" I asked as I was led out to the grass hills.

"I just haven't been introduced to the outside yet. I was told I would be shown around by a certain someone soooo..." Cole replied a mischievous smile on his face.

"Alright fine!" I exclaimed smiling.

"Well, the hills, the tables, stairs, and trees happy now!" I told him quickly pointing to everything.

"Very." Cole replied chuckling. I hit his arm and he pushed me.

"You butt." I said narrowing my eyes at him. He pushed me to the ground!

"A-hole" Cole said narrowing his eyes too. After a moment we began laughing our butts off and Cole laid on the ground too.

"Hey guys..." Jace said coming into view.

"Hey!" I said as Cole was still laughing.

"Ellie I promise I'll make it up to you!" Jace said sitting down next to me.

"I know you will, Jace. But it's alright." I told him smiling.

"Aaaaand now I'm bored." Cole said from next to me. He started rolling on the ground flailing his arms everywhere.

"Cole stop." I said chuckling.

"Make me!"

"I'll do it." Jace responded and he stood up. He grabbed Cole from one arm leaning in to tell him something in the ear.

"Alright, he's stopped." Jace said standing up.

"No good party pooper..." Cole murmured under his breath but I could hear it. This caused me to laugh and Jace turned around with a confused expression. Cole laughed as well knowing I heard it.

"What time is it?" I asked and Cole took out his iPhone.

"Let me check. 11:32 we should head in." Cole said showing me the time. My eyes widened immediately. That picture we took at the park is still his screen saver. CRAP! Please let Jace be lookIng away.

"Hey let me see." Jace asked and Cole gave his phone to Jace. Gee not helping Cole!

"What's this?" Jace asked calmly with no emotion in his voice.

"A picture." Cole answered muttering something along the lines of, 'stupid people nowadays'.

"Alright, that's just nice." Jace said as he handed Cole the phone walking away.

"What's up with him?" I asked and Cole laughed.

~

"Thanks for the ride Cole!" I exclaimed and Cole smiled.

"No problem but are you sure you don't want the internship anymore." I nodded my head. I guess I got my fill of working at ESPN.

"But I'm gonna miss driving you back and forth." Cole said pouting.

"Don't worrying sure you can still drive me around!" I told him smiling.

"Ok. Bye kitten!" I waved goodbye and walked inside the house.

"Hello guys!" I exclaimed my hands going in the air as I dropped my things.

"Hey, Ellie." Hayden said before drinking some of his Coca Cola.

"ELLIE!" Avery yelled running down and hugging my waist. I laughed and picked her up.

"Hey bud."Avery started braiding my hair and I could tell they ate already.

I put Avery down and walk in to the kitchen to make myself a grilled cheese.

_______________________________

Hope you like! Does anyone know how to post or place pictures on the side? And I also need help with a cast for the story. Have any ideas for who can play the characters, if so please comment or private message me!?

Thanks and don't forget to,

VOTE,

COMMENT,

AND,

FAN! (If I deserve it!)