Million Dollar Baby (Chapter 10)

It's been a while! A month, lol. That's really not funny. But anyway here it is.

There's Noelle on the side----------------------->

Goodluck Charlie! I love that show... <3

************************************************************************

*Chapter 10*

~9 months~

“Noah, please,” I whined, pouting at him. I was sitting on the couch watching the movie Colombiana. I was trying to get Noah to make me something to eat.

“Jourden, you just ate like a half hour ago!” He half yelled.

“I know,” I whined again. “But I’m hungry again. Besides that first meal hardly counted. It was barely big enough for one person let alone someone eating for two.”

“Fine,” he grumbled standing up from the couch. He stormed passed me into the kitchen and I put the movie on pause. Really, I think he was just mad because he wanted to watch the movie, and I kept making him get up.

“Thank you.” I called over my shoulder.

Ten minutes later he came back with a bowl of oodles and noodles and handed them to me. I gestured for him to lean down towards me and when he did, I kissed his cheek. 

I crammed a huge forkful of noodles in my mouth. “Mhmmm, Noah did I ever tell you how much I love you?” I asked when I swallowed.

He grinned cheekily. “Too many times.”

I scowled at him. “Okay, joke over.”

“I’m kidding,” He chuckled. “We should totally go finish the baby’s room when you’re done.”

I nodded. “Good idea. I want to get that out of the way so that I can relax because this baby should be here any day now.” I rubbed my stomach and smiled. My baby girl would be here sometime this month. My doctor was right, my stomach ended up blowing up during my fifth month and now I look like I have a basketball stuck under my shirt.

I eventually did tell my other friends at school I started with Tina. They were a lot more supportive then I gave them credit for. I actually felt bad for keeping it so long as they all offered to help me by babysitting whenever if I ever needed it. And helping me decorate the baby’s room which I told them I didn’t really need help with because Noah wanted to do it.

“Okay, you ready?” I asked once I had finished my noodles. I stood up ready to take the bowl and out it in the sink but Noah had already snatched the bowl from my grasp and was doing it for me.

He bounced back out of the kitchen excited as ever. I stared after him shocked as he bounded up the stairs completely forgetting that I couldn’t move that fast. I chuckled as I followed behind him at a much slower pace.