(3) Sixteen, confused and pregnant!

Sixteen, confused and Pregnant!

Chapter 3

Stephanie's POV

I sat on his lap, his strong arms around me crying my heart out. I didn't know how I was going to explain it to him but at that moment I just let the tears run.

"Am I interrupting something?" I heard a rough voice ask causing me and Clive to look up. Patrick was standing in the kitchen doorway with an amused look on his face.

"Fuck off man! Can't you see we are in the middle of something here?" Clive shouted at him.

"Ok, just chill dude" Patrick said as he turned around and started walking away.

"No, wait Patrick!" I yelled after him while getting up from Clive's lap.

Patrick returned to the kitchen still looking amused.

"Clive was just leaving, I'm tired and need to get some sleep" I said not looking in Clive's direction knowing very well that he didn't want to go home right then. Clive hesitated looking worried.

"Are you sure you'll be ok?" he asked turning his back on Patrick.

"Yea, I just need a long bath and a good nights sleep then I'll be good as new" I lied.

"Ok, I guess" Clive replied kissing me gently on my cheek.

He didn't look happy about leaving me in the condition I was in but I didn't give him any choice. After Clive and Patrick had gone home I headed upstairs changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed. I couldn't stop thinking about what might have happened at the party so I switched on my I Pod turned the volume to it's highest and stuck the earphones in my ears. The music helped to calm me but I still couldn't stop thinking and only fell asleep well after one in the morning.

I woke up with a pounding headache and tired as hell, I haven't slept well for the last two nights. I took a long hot shower, got dressed and headed to school. I didn't know what to expect when I got there, half of the school were at the party Saturday night and I still couldn't remember a thing.

I walked straight to my locker and started getting out the books I needed when I heard someone behind me. I turned around to find Tod standing behind me, he was on the football team with Clive and was also dating Claire one of my best friends.

"How's it going?" he asked checking me out. This was really strange. Tod has never before made an effort to speak to me even though he was dating Claire.

"Ok". I answered, not sure what else to say.

"I was wondering if we could maybe get together sometime and you know".

"What?" I shouted causing the passing kids to stare at us.

"You know, get it on". He said softly not to pull any more attention.

"I'm dating Clive and you're dating my best friend, are you crazy?" I whispered trying to avoid anybody hearing this conversation.

"You didn't seem to mind Saturday night". Tod replied giving me a disgusting grin.

"Leave me alone". I said as I turned around and bumped into Clive. Tod left and Clive looked confused.

"What did he want?"

I couldn't tell him the truth so I lied.

"Claire's birthday is in a week, he wanted to know what he should get her".

"Oh, it looked like he was bothering you".

"Nope, everything's fine" I lied again hoping he won't notice.

The bell rang and we had to go to class, we didn't have first period together so Clive kissed me gently on the lips and headed for class.

I was on my way to English when I saw Patrick.

"We need to talk". I said to him without thinking about it, I needed some answers and I knew he had them. I headed outside and he followed me in silence. Once we were in the parking lot I turned to him and saw that he was grinning at me.

"What happened Saturday night at the party?" I demanded.

"Don't tell me you don't remember".

"I remember drinking shots with you in the kitchen, that's it"

"Damn, we had such a good time and you can't even remember it, that really sucks!" Patrick said with a huge smile on his face.

"Cut the crap Patrick, just tell me what happened ok?" I yelled at him. I really needed to know what happened.

"Ok, ok, just chill. Clive passed out on the couch but you said you wanted to have some fun so we danced for a while, drank some more shots and then you led me outside into the back yard and basically threw yourself at me begging me to have sex with you".

"I wouldn't do that" I said as tears started burning my eyes.

"Well you did and I just couldn't refuse you, it was much too tempting".

"So we had sex?" I asked already knowing the answer

"Yea, it was really good too, it's a shame you're my best friends girl, he'd freak if he ever found out but it was so worth it".

I just glared at him and asked the next question.

"What happened then?"

"Well, when we were done we went back inside to the party and you started hanging all over a bunch of guys, flirting and going crazy".

"Did I go upstairs with someone?" I asked feeling embarrassed.

"What you really want to know is if you had sex with anybody else, isn't it?"

"Yes". I said wiping away a tear that had escaped.

"I didn't actually see you doing it so I'm not quite sure what happened but I saw you go upstairs and outside with quite a few guys, whether you actually had sex with them I don't know.

"Who?" I asked not wanting to believe him.

"Hell I don't know, half of the school was at the party, maybe next time you should try to remember who you have sex with". Patrick said as he turned around and walked away.

I was in complete and total shock. I had sex with Patrick and I must have had sex with Tod too considering his earlier comment. I laid back against the wall and slid down until I was sitting on the ground. I clasped my hand over my mouth trying to contain the scream that was building up in me.

I was disgusted at myself, ashamed of what I have done. I just sat there in shock, I didn't go back to class and I didn't go home. I couldn't get my body to move, it was as if I was frozen. Then the bell rang announcing lunch and kids started streaming into the parking lot.