(1) Sixteen, confused and pregnant!

Sixteen, confused and pregnant!

Chapter 1

I took another look in the mirror admiring myself, I was looking so hot in my denim mini skirt, tight black top and knee high boots, I was going to set the party on fire tonight. My long auburn curls were hanging just right and the eye shadow I had on brought out the color in my big blue eyes.

I heard a knock on the door and knew it had to be Clive my boyfriend and football captain at Westville High. We are the perfect couple, everyone wants to either be us or date us but we've been in a committed relationship for the last eight months. I took one last look in the mirror and opened my bedroom door jumping into his arms.

Clive didn't hesitate for a moment pressing his lips to mine and kissing me passionately. He carried me over to my double bed, threw me down on it playfully and jumped on top of me. We kissed some more and it wasn't long before both out shirts were off and Clive was busy pulling down my skirt. His cell phone rang at that moment and he looked irritated but answered it anyway spoiling the mood.

While he was on the phone talking to Mat his best friend I got dressed.

"What did he want?" I asked Clive when he was done talking on his phone.

"He just wants a lift to the party" he replied trying to drag me bag to my bed.

"No, we have to go, I don't want to be late" I giggled as he tickled me.

I've had a few boyfriends before but none as hot as Clive, he had light brown sun streaked hair, green eyes and abs to die for. I never slept with any of my previous boyfriends but it was different with Clive I just couldn't resist his good looks and charm, so for the last couple of months we've been having sex every chance we got.

After I convinced Clive that we had to get going we picked up Mat and headed for the party. It was Patrick's birthday party and rumors were going around that it was going to be the coolest party ever. Patrick is another one of Clive's friends, I don't like him but I manage to tolerate him.

When we arrived at the beach house it was already dark and the guys had a big bon fire going on the beach while music was blaring from inside the house. We went inside to see all the living room furniture pushed into corners creating a big open space where almost half of the school was dancing and going crazy.

Clive got us some drinks while I chatted with some of my girlfriends. I had lots of friend and liked hanging out with them gossiping and having fun. I am the head cheerleader at Westville High and I always manage to get good grades causing all of the teachers to like me as well

Clive returned with two glasses of punch and when I took a sip I could taste it had been doctored. The taste of the alcohol was strong but I didn't mind, I was here to party after all. I danced with Clive and some of my girlfriend for a while drinking another two glasses of punch. Everyone was having a blast drinking, smoking pot and making out.

I got tired of the punch and headed to the kitchen to find something stronger. Patrick handed me a shot and without asking what it was I downed it and asked for another.

I woke up with a pounding headache sitting up slowly and feeling dizzy and nauseous. The first thing that I noticed was that I wasn't in my bedroom and the second thing was that I was completely naked! I jumped out of the bed almost falling over and threw on my clothes that was scattered all over the room and ran downstairs. What the fuck happened last nigh? I couldn't remember anything. The whole night was a total blank!

I found Clive passed out on one of the couches and pushed and shoved him until he eventually woke up.

"Why the hell did you leave me alone upstairs?" I yelled at him. I was furious.

"What?" He asked looking confused.

"What the hell happened last night?" I asked again.

"Well the last I remember you were still dancing and I laid down on this couch".

I looked at him in utter shock, if he was passed out on the couch what was I doing naked upstairs in a room.

Patrick and Mat came out of the kitchen and joined our conversation.

"I can't believe you passed out man, you missed out on one hell of a party". Mat said sitting down next to Clive.

"Yea, things got really wild" Patrick commented, winking at me while Clive wasn't looking. I cringed at the thought of what might have happened, I needed to get out of here fast. I grabbed Clive by his arm and dragged him out of the house.

"What's the hurry?" he complained as me and Mat got into the car.

"I just want to go home. I'm not feeling to good" I replied hoping he wouldn't notice something strange was going on. We dropped off Mat and then Clive dropped me off at my house. I hurried upstairs avoiding anyone that might be at home and fell down on my bed crying.

After lying like that for who knows how long I decided to take a long hot shower. When I was done I went outside into our back yard, I sat down next to the pool trying to calm my nerves.

"Hi!" I heard someone calling from the other side of the fence and saw my neighbor Nick. We used to be best friends in primary school, I even had a crush on him but I would never admit that to anyone. When we got to high school I decided that I wanted to be popular and made some new friends that didn't include him. Nick was a geek. He didn't wear thick glasses but fit the bill in every other way. He got straight A's, played computer games, belonged to the chess club and never went to any parties. He wasn't ugly but he wasn't hot either just your average looking guy with dark brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hi Nick" I replied not really feeling like talking to him. I don't know why he even bothers talking to me anymore but he always seems to find a reason.

"Your mom asked me to let you know that they are having a barbecue tonight and that you can invite some friends over if you wanted to".

"Oh, thanks, I'll get right to it" I replied thankful for a reason to get away from him but dreading the thought of facing any of my friends.

Comment! Vote! Fan!

I really want to know what you guys think!