(27) Sixteen, confused and pregnant!

This chapter contains sexual content so consider yourself warned!

Sixteen, confused and pregnant!

Chapter 27

Stephanie's POV

He kissed me back exploring my mouth with his tongue and gently slipped his hand under my tank top. I gasped out loud as I felt his hand move up my body and cup my breast. The pleasure his touch caused me was unexplainable and I pulled him even closer as he started placing kisses down my neck.

He pulled off my shirt and continued placing kisses down my chest until he reached my nipple and sucking gently on it. He continued playing with me for a while until I couldn't take it anymore and pulled his lips back to mine. I pulled of his T shirt and threw it on the floor, he was even more gorgeous then I remembered and I let my hands explore his body as we kissed.

I moved my hands down to where his pajama pants started and tugged gently letting him know I wanted to take them off. He lifted his body so that I could pull off his pants and moved into a sitting position as he slipped off my pajama shorts. We were both completely naked now and my body was aching for him.

Clive reached over me and took something out of his bedside cabinet.

"Do you want me to use this?" He asked showing me a condom.

"You decide" I answered pulling him closer so that he was lying on top of me again. I wanted to try for another baby but I wanted it to be his choice whether we did it or not.

"Oh why not?" Clive whispered throwing the condom to the floor and kissing me passionately. I felt my heart skip a beat as he did this. I was excided and scared at the same time. This was huge, I mean I know I was pregnant before but it was an accident. If I fall pregnant now it would have been our choice and it would be perfect from the start.

We kissed and let our hands explore each others bodies until we couldn't take it anymore. Clive positioned himself between my legs and gently entered me. It felt amazing and as our passion grew his thrusts got quicker and more urgent until we both climaxed at the same time.

Clive fell down on the bed next to me with a huge smile on his face and pulled me into his arms. We laid like that for a while not saying anything. We both knew what we had just done and I had the feeling that Clive was just as happy about it as I was. I fell asleep in his arms and when I woke up the next morning he was still holding me tightly.

"Hi, how are you feeling?" Clive asked gently wiping my hair out of my face and kissing me on my lips.

"I feeling great" I replied moving so that I was lying on top of him.

"Good, I was hoping you would say that" He replied pulling my face closer to his and pressing his lips to mine.

"Why is that?" I asked teasingly.

"Well I was hoping we could try again just incase last night didn't work" Clive answered flashing me a smile.

"I think that's a good idea" I replied and then we made love again. It was as if our bodies were perfectly shaped to fit each other and the more we made love the better it got.

We laid in bed until Clive's stomach rumbled and we decided that it was time to go downstairs and have breakfast. Clive's mom and dad had already left for work and I was feeling better so I decided to make us pancakes. Clive wanted to object but I told him to sit down and stop worrying about me.

We ate breakfast and then spent the rest of the day upstairs in Clive's room. We watched movies, talked and made love. Everything was perfect and I was happy.

When Clive's parents got home his mom made dinner and we joined them in the dining room to eat.

"How are you doing?" Clive's mom asked looking like she was confused about my quick recovery.

"I'm good, thanks to Clive" I answered taking another bite of my lasagna.

"I just can't believe how quick you got back to being your old self, I'm so happy that you're feeling better. It's good to have you back" She said smiling at me. We talked some more but she didn't ask me anymore question.

When we were done eating I wanted to help her with the dishes but she refused so I headed upstairs to take a shower.

Clive's POV

I know my mom really wanted to know what I had done to get Stephanie to stop blaming herself and move on so when Stephanie went upstairs to take a shower I stayed down stairs to talk to her. I wasn't sure how my parents were going to react to what me and Stephanie were planning on doing but I was sure that after the shock wore off they would be happy and support us.

"Mom, dad, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked walking into the kitchen figuring I might as well get it over with.

"Yes, of course" My mom answered.

"What's wrong?" My dad asked looking concerned.

"Nothing's wrong, I just wanted to tell you something"

"Ok, go ahead" My dad encouraged.

"Does this have to do with the idea you had last night?" My mom asked.

"Yes it does and my idea worked, maybe you should sit down before I tell you" my mom sat down looking nervous and my dad walked over to stand behind her.

"Ok so I couldn't handle the way things were going with Stephanie and I was really sad about losing our baby too so I got this idea that if we tried to have another baby that maybe we could move on and be happy again". I blurted out. Both my mom and dad looked completely shocked.

"You asked her if she wanted to try to have another baby". My mom stated.

"Yes" I replied waiting for them to start getting over the shock.

"What did she say?"

"She told me that it was my choice"

"So what did you choose to do?" My mom asked, she still looked shocked but the sooner they knew what we were doing the better.

"I chose to try for another baby" I replied and I couldn't help but smile as I said it.