Epilogue

Dan's Pov:

I pick myself off the floor and drag my numb feet to the bathroom.
I look in the mirror. My face was stained with tears and my eyes all puffy.

My skin pale white as usual and you can almost see my bones through my shirt.

A skeleton, with a thin layer of skin.

It's been rough. I can't be with Phil because my parents can't except who I am.

I feel like I've lost him forever.

We don't call. We don't message each other on myspace. (Hint hint when this takes place) We don't even see each other at school very much.

Whenever I see him, he just backs away. He won't talk to me, and I can't take it anymore.

He doesn't love me.

My parents don't love me.

I don't love me.

I'm useless.

I pull out my black box full of blades from it's secret hiding spot.

I pull out one of the larger ones. I started dragging it across my wrists, digging very, very deep.

Scarlet blood started to drip down my right wrist, splashing the bathroom's white tile floors with red.

I then moved to my neck. I shakily pushed the blade into my thin skin. Almost immediately, blood started seeping out from behind the blade.

I pushed it a little deeper into my skin. Soon, my breath grew shallow and my grip on the blade grew shakey and loose. My jittery hands dropped the blade and my legs felt like jello.

I dropped to my knees and I started to feel light-headed. The earth started to spin and everything grew blurry. My limbs started to feel extremely heavy and I fall the rest of the way on to the floor.

I hear a muffled sound as the bathroom door busted open. As my vision faded to black, a pale hand reached for me
~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to the sound of sobs. I heard the distant sounds of a machine beeping.

I opened my eyes, but not without the notice of the tall, pale-skinned boy in the seat next to me.

"Dan?" He said inbetween sobs. I groaned in response. He gasped and grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.

"Oh Dan," he cried, "you're alive! I could have lost you and I couldn't live with myself if you did."

I turned to see his bright blue eyes streaming tears on his perfect pale skin.

"I love you so much Dan! I am an awful boyfriend for inoring you! It's just, I knew my dad was watching. How could I let it get to this?"

"Phil," I croaked, my voice hoarse from not being used in awhile, "I love you too. And it's ok, it's not your fault. It's mine."

"No, no, no! Don't blame yourself Dan! I should have been there for you!"
~~~~~~~~~~~
I turned my attention back to Liz. I can't believe I didn't pick up on this.

I checked her arms, and sure enough, the cuts were there.

When we arrived home, I headed straight to the bathroom. I dug through the drawer until I found the black box I had hidden years ago. I checked the blades and found the smallest one had been used. Then, I did what I should have done years ago.

I threw the box away.

Hello! This is it! The last update! Holy shit that was a roller coaster of emotions! I really hope you enjoyed this book and I thank you guys for the support or just for you guys reading it! I am super proud of myself for actually finishing the book. And I am thankful for you guys reading!

Also I was wondering if any of you would be interested in reading a septiplier fanfic? I wanted to make a darkiplier x anti-septiceye (probably will anyway.) Well, if you do just leave it in the comments.