10.

Guys... What happened while I was away?

Yes! I'm back, asdfghjkl WHAT!
205 READS?!?!?!??!?!
HUH? WHAT IS GOING ON!?

No, in all seriousness, I can't believe that I have 205 reads. That's insane! I'm like... How the fuck did that happen? I can't even express my gratitude in words, it's more like, "Uh...hmm...guh! FFFFFFFFFFFFFF! WAT!"

And for all the people that have been waiting for this, you are going to get a new chapter. Oh yeah and ya' know the girl from the last chapter? She's at the top.

Liz's Pov:

I was about to walk home from school when the girl from my first class walked up to me.

"Hi!"
"Oh...uh...hi."
"So, I know we only just met and stuff, but...uh...I would like to be your friend."
"Yeah...I-I'd really like that."
"Really?!"
"Y-yeah."
"Then how about we...uh...hang out at my house..."
"I-i still have my uniform on."
"Well you can change first, then come over."
"B-but I don't kn-know were you live."
"Don't worry, I'll...uh...give my adress to you."

She wrote it on my arm with a marker.

00195 Apton St.
(I'm making shit up now. Don't even know if there is a Apton St. in London somewhere. Probably not.)

"Thanks..." I said
"You're welcome, Liz."
"Um...t-this is gonna sound stupid, but I-i...uh...f-forgot your name." She chuckled a bit and said, "It's Ava."
"Sorry I forgot your name, Ava."

Her name felt nice rolling off my tongue. Almost like I was meant to say her name...man that sounds incredibly cheesey. But yet, it's so true.

"It's fine. You probabaly had many other names to memorise during the day."
"All of which I have forgotten." I mumbled, hoping she wouldn't hear me. She giggled, it was freaking adorable, but it also meant she heard what I said.

I ran to the apartment as fast as I could. Yes, I ran, so it was that important to me.

I flung open the door and gave the first person I saw a huge hug. That person happened to be Phil.

"Miss me?" He asked.
"Mm-hmm." I said nodding my head.
"Make any friends?"
"Yeah..."
"REALLY! WHO!?"
"Umm, well I have this friend that's a girl and she's cool and has blue hair. She asked if I wanted to hang out today. Her name is Ava."
"Dan! DAN! GET OUT HERE I HAVE THE FEELS CUZ OUR CHILD IS TOO ADORABLE FOR LIFE. AND SHE MADE A FRIENNNNNND!"
"OMG! WAT! I'M COMING!" Dan yelled back as he entered the room.

"Ok tell me what's up."
"So, Liz has a friend named Ava and she has blue hair and she wanted Liz to come to her house!" Phil explained.
"OMG!!! I'M FANGIRLING OVER MY DAUGHTER!! THIS IS AMAZING!! I WANT TO MEET HER!"
"ME TOO!" Phil yelled.
"Ok...umm...well dads' I...uh...kind of want to just talk to her more by myself first before you guys go batshit crazy on her so..."
"Ok, I understand...but I can still take you there right?" Phil asked.
"Yeah."
"What about me?" Dan asked.
"It's not like we're stopping you from coming."
"Yay!"
"Alright, I'm going to change then I'll be ready."
"Ok." Both Dan and Phil said at the same time.

I walked to my room and quickly pulled out my black skinny jeans and a random Panic! t-shirt that I had found dangling in my closet. I then grabbed my horn hoodie thing. (I like to call it a jacket).

I ran out of my room and Dan and Phil were waiting for me.
"Ready to go?" Dan asked.
"Yep."
"I can't wait until I formally meet her!" Phil said as we walked out the door.

We headed to the underground and found a place to sit. I nervously bounced my leg up and down and bit my lip in nervousness.

Why am I so nervous? Is this a big thing for me? Why won't Pokemon GO load?

These questions all floated around in the darkened hallway I call my brain.

We arrived at our stop at the underground and exited the train. We walked a few blocks and soon I stepped up to her front door and held my hand up ready to knock,but I paused.

I was extremely nervous. My hands were shaking and I started taking shallow breaths. I started to sweat slightly. I looked back at Dan and Phil who were practicly bounding with excitedment. I turned back to the door and put my hand to the dark wooden door.

I knocked, no one answered. I knocked again, no one answered. I knocked harder, still no answer. I began to wonder if she had tricked me when the door swang open and there stood a semi-angry man. And on the stairs stood Ava with a look of panic.

"Who the fuck are you?" he spit at me. My throat seemed to close up from fear.
"I-i a-am A-ava's f-friend." I mananged to get out.
"Ava didn't tell me we were having company..." He mumbled.
"Oh sorry Dad, I was going to tell you I just forgot..." Ava butted in with a fake smile. I could tell that she had no intention of telling him I was coming over.
"Who are those two?" the father asked.
"Oh...uh, we are her parent's." Phil said startled at the question.
"Umm, well I don't want you near my daughter! I don't want you to influence her, you little faggots! We just got her straight again you idiot's!"

He then turned to me.
"Are you straight?" He asked/yelled at me. Behind him I saw Ava nod her head signalling that I should say yes.
"Y-yes." I lied.
"Good. Now I want your 'dads' to go away! I don't want to see them! EVER!" he screamed and Dan and Phil ran out of sight.

Ava's dad shuffled away and Ava ran up to me.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for that to happen! It's just my dad is very...uh...well, how do I put this..."
"Homophobic?"
"Yeah, and drunk as fuck. Also just plain mean."
"Drunk? So is he an alcoholic?"
"Yeah. Hey let's continue this conversation in my room."
"Yeah, sure."

We walked up to her room and we sat on her bed.
"So...umm...why did your dad say 'straight again'?"
"Well, he somehow found out I was bi and he tried to 'fix' me. And make me only like guys as it is 'the only acceptible choice' or whatever bullshit he said. He then cut off anyone or anything that could possibly continue 'making' me like girls. This continued until I ended up pretending to be straight again."
"That's really stupid. You can't change who you're attracted to because they think it's not right. Besides, it's 2016. Who fucking cares!?"
"Exactly my thoughts! And did you lie to my dad or..."
"Yeah, I am not straight. I'm pansexual."
"Cool. I haven't had a friend that wasn't straight in awhile because of my dad."
"What can you do?" I sighed.
"I don't know."

We had a small pause before anyone started speaking again.
"I noticed you weren't studdering when it was just us talking."
"Oh, yeah. Well, I kinda have social anxiety."
"That makes sense."

We had another pause, but this time it was a lot longer and more awkward.
"So, your parent's...are Dan and Phil?"

Oh shit, she knows I lied.

Hello everyone! I am back from the dead! Well, sort of. As I have gone back to school, I will most likely only update on the weekends.
I actually would have finished and gotten this chapter out yesterday but I fell asleep, at 10:30-ish. Yeah, that's early for me. Also, in November I most likely won't update at all. That is because I have nano. If you don't know what nano is, it is that you have to write a novel in 1 month. You will have a word goal and depending if you reach your goal or not you will get a grade. Afterwards, you will be given a published copy of your book. You can also buy extras as well. Yeah so I will probably will be working on that instead of this in November. Of course I could finish this before then but I'm still telling you anyway. I hope you enjoy and have a good rest of the night/day depending where you live and when you're reading this.