5.

Hey guys, sorry for not uploading in awhile. I don't really have an excuse, I guess I just didn't feel like it. But when I did check it, it had 29 reads! What!? Honestly, I don't believe this! But since you guys have way beyond earned this, here is the next chapter! ↖(^▽^)

Liz's Pov:

The lights flashed, the ground started disappearing. Piece by piece, it crumbled to the ground. I was lifted and there was nothing. Absolutely nothing. Then black started seeping into my vision. Then, I started falling. The fall felt like forever. I was screaming for help, but my cries were useless as there was no one around to save me. It was just me, I was alone. Forever.

Eventually, the falling slowed and I found myself on a white tiled floor. I sat up from my position on the floor and looked around me. I saw a crimson red trail and I followed it, not sure where it would lead to. It started pooling up around 2 corpses.

One had brown hair that started to curl from the blood surrounding him. He had brown eyes that were frozen in fear. He had all black on and worst of all, there was a knife protruding from his chest where the blood slid down his chest and made the pool of red that surrounded him.

The other one had ebony black hair that was falling in his face. Bright blue eyes were poking out of the black strands of hair that had fallen on his sickenly pale skin. He had a white graphic tee on and black skinny jeans. There was also a knife in his chest letting the blood flow down his chest, staining the white t-shirt with red. The blood pooled up beneath him as well and it combined with the other corpse's blood in the middle.

These corpses identities belonged to Dan Howell and Phil Lester. The ones who adopted me, the ones who cared. But there was something else about these 2 bloody corpses. They were holding hands. Trying to hold onto each other, in life and in death.

This situation was different from my actual parent's murder. This one showed that they cared about one another and they were both stabbed in the front. My real parents murder didn't show that they stuck together and one was stabbed in the back and one in the front. But somehow this felt more painful. The ones who truely had lifted my even the slightest bit of pain. The ones who had actually cared about me when the rest left me to drown in sadness, lonelyness, and fear. Now they're gone, and I am all alone.

Now, I have nothing left to live for.
~~~
My eyes opened and I sat up straight. I wasn't thinking straight, all of my thoughts consisted of one thing :

You have nothing left to live for, so you must end it. End it the way everyone you ever cared for had.

My legs had carried me to the kitchen. My hand reached for a knife. My mind was frozen with fear, but yet my hand continued to reach for the knifes. It was like something else was controling them, something like a monster. A monster that inhabitted my already twisted mind.

My hand grasped the knife and brought it closer to my chest. I started fighting for control, but dying started to sound a bit pleasing. But I couldn't die I need to stay alive, for Dan and for Phil.

Dan and Phil are dead. Have you forgotten already? Such a naive child you are.

T-they...aren't dead! I remember now! I fell asleep next to dan!

Remember where you woke up? A bedroom. Not next to Dan. He left you and so did Phil. He was already dead before he got to Dan.

No... NO! That is impossible! We sent Phil to take our dishes to the kitchen.

Where the murderer was hiding.

But why would a murder bring me back to my bed?

There was no answer. I started gaining back control of my thoughts and actions. I dropped the knife from my hand that had frozen in place. It was millimeters from piercing me right in the chest.

I sunk down to the ground and hugged my knees to my chest. I felt the little monster pushing dark thoughts back into my head.

Maybe the murder was a pedophile or maybe he/she wanted to make sure you lived an awful life filled with sorrow and misery and a fear of anyone who gets close or anyone who cares about you will die.

The monster wouldn't go away, he wanted to cloud my thoughts and tear my heart open. He wanted control and I wanted freedom.

I screamed, I couldn't take anymore of his dark thoughts and needed to drown them out, even for a little while.

With that scream his voice was drowned out. Ignorant to his thoughts and mine. I was at peace for a few seconds, but those seconds went and I was left in the dark. The dark was where the monster lived and the monster seemed to always overstay his welcome. I was left to wander the dark corridors of my mind, trying to find a thought to banish the monster to a darker corridor, one where I won't visit.

But instead he was here to stay and I wished those few seconds of ignorence would come back and stay with me forever.

People say ignorence is bliss. And maybe I just want to be happy.

Hello! I hope you enjoyed that chapter! I know it's really sad, but don't worry! It will get better! Sort of. You'll understand soon. And yes, I know. This chapter is shorter. Sorry, I just felt like it needed to end there. And you may have noticed I tried being more discriptive in my writting and I hope you guys like this in my writing because I know I do! I am still super greatful for all of you who decided to read this and I hope you enjoyed this, especially if you had been waiting for this!