13.

Ava and I giggled about what just happened. We heard a door open behind us. I looked at Ava then we both dashed out of there.

"Hey Ava, do you want to come to my house?"
"I really do but my dad..."
"Well, if he asks tell him you were at the park, with me."
"Alright, he might be drunk enough to buy it."

I started to lead her to the apartment. Along the way, we passed someone I felt like I met or seen before.

It was a boy. He wasn't very tall like Dan and Phil. He was wearing skinny jeans and a plain blue shirt. But what gave away his identity was his bright green hair. Is that....

"Wait, Ava stop."
"What's up?"
"I think that guy over there is Jacksepticeye."

I saw Ava turn her head to were I was pointing.
"I think so too."
"But what is he doing in London?"
"I don't know... Do you want to go up to him?"
"What? I do but at the same time I'm super scared."
"Come on." Ava said and pulled my arm.

We eventually caught up to him but my eyes were glued to the ground, and too scared to look up.

"Hi..." Ava said. The man turned around revealing that he was indeed Jacksepticeye.

 The man turned around revealing that he was indeed Jacksepticeye

"Oh, hi! Are you two fans of mine?"
"Yeah. What are you doing in London?" Ava asked. I let Ava do the talking. I couldn't possibly talk to him without saying or doing something extremely stupid.

"Well, I was going to meet someone here, in London." He answered as he looked around. Before we could ask who, we heard shouting.

 Before we could ask who, we heard shouting

It was Dan and Phil.
"LIZ! LIZ!"

They halted to a stop and tried to regain their breath.
"Liz, where were you?" Phil asked.
"Yeah we were looking everywhere for you." Dan added.
"Oh, uh they were here with me." Jack said.
"Jacksepticeye?! What are you doing here?" Dan asked.
"It's weird when you say my channel name. Call me Jack or even Sean McLoughin. My full channel name seems weird coming out of another youtubers mouth."
"Ok." Dan and Phil said at the same time.

Ava and I giggled. We couldn't help it, they were too adorable for life.

"Hey, I have an idea! Why don't we all go to Starbucks and have a chat?" Phil suggested. Dan shrugged his shoulders in agreement.
"Seems good to me." Ava said.
"Mmm-hmm" I nodded.
"Well, I don't see why not." Jack said.

We all shuffled into the nearest Starbucks and ordered.
(I would say what they ordered but I don't go to Starbucks. Mostly because I hate coffee but then I found out that they serve tea so now I kinda want to go. Oh and Dan, Phil and Jack got somesort of coffee. Liz got tea and Ava got hot chocolate.)

We sat down at a booth in the corner. I sat next to Ava. Dan and Phil sat across from us and next to each other. Jack ended up next to Ava.

"So Jack why are you here?" Phil asked.
"Well, I was going to meet someone."
"Who?" Phil and Ava asked at the same time.
"No one of importance." Jack said. I wasn't convinced. I decided not to pry though, well I haven't actually talked to him anyway.

"Hey, Liz? Is that right?"
"Yeah." I muttered.
"How do you know Dan and Phil?"
"Oh, uh..." I looked at Dan and Phil. They nodded saying it was ok to tell him.
"I'm their daughter."
"Really? So, are you two..."
"Yes we are." Phil confirmed.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Jacks Pov:

I just learned that Dan and Phil are a thing when I got a text.

Markimoo: hey where r u?

Jackaboy: in a starbucks with Dan, Phil, Liz, and Ava

Markimoo: what r u doing with them and who r liz and ava?

Jackaboy: talking and getting a drink. R u getting jelly?

Markimoo: no........ Still who r liz and ava?

Jackaboy: teenage girls

Markimoo: why r teenage girls with u?

Jackaboy: if u come to the starbucks then maybe dan and phil will tell u ;b

Markimoo: fine then ♥

Jackaboy: ♡

I looked up from my phone and immediately Phil asked, "Who are you texting?"
"No one..." I said.

Then I heard the door push open and there stood the most beautiful man in the world, Mark.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Liz's Pov:

I looked up when I heard the door open. And walking in was the one and only Markiplier. Yes, the real Markiplier, was in the same Starbucks as Jack, Dan, Phil, Ava, and I. What are the chances?! Well, my guess that it wasn't a coincedence.

I was proven correct when he came and sat down at our table.

"So Dan, Phil will you tell me who Liz and Ava are?" Mark asked.
"What?!" Phil asked suprised at the question, "How do you know their names?"
"Oh well Jack told me."
"Mark I haven't told them yet." Jack said as he but his lip.
"Oh." Mark said.
"Tell us what?" Dan asked.
"We're together." Mark said bluntly and Jack blushed.

I let out a small squeal and they all looked at me. I just slid down in my seat as much as I could and face palmed myself, in my mind anyway.

Dan and Phil explained who I am to Mark as well.
"Oh so you guys are a thing so you adopted her?" Dan and Phil nodded. Mark turned to me, "So who is Ava?"
"My girlfr-I mean just a friend."
"Mmm-hmm...riighht." Mark said suspiciously. I saw Ava's face flush bright red.

I don't know why I started to say girlfriend. I haven't asked her yet. And she hasn't asked me either. Well, technically we kissed enough to be considered girlfriends. I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Hello. Have you noticed something different in this chapter? YES! The pictures are working again! Yay! And also, NEW CHARACTERS! YAY! Don't judge me. I also ship septiplier.

MY SHIP LIST:

#1: Phan

#2: Septiplier

#3: Ferard

Yep that happened. Deal boi.

I'm also trying to stay away from THE DISEASED!!!! Everyone exept me and my dogs are sick that live in this house. I blame it completely on my sister.

Hope you enjoyed and if your wondering Jack and Mark are there for a reason. A reason that will makd you cry and be happy at the same time, so look forward to that!

I gots a new jacket...