12.

Hey guys, do you know what day it is?

That's right! It's update day! Or should I say, "that's write." Haha puns.

Wait, WAT! 317 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The whole extra line of exclamation points were necessary. THANK YOU GLORIOUS PEOPLE OF PLANET WATTPAD! THIS IS SO ASWOME I CANT EVEN SPELL RIGHT!!

Here is your well deserved story.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in pain. Wonderful. I must have hit my arm in my sleep or something.

I crawled out of bed as there was no use of going back to sleep. If I did I would have to wake up in 10 minutes.
I slowly shuffled down the hallway to see a sleepy Dan slouching on a chair.

I giggled and I saw his hobbit hair. I know, it's so adorable! I was a perfessional phangirl before I was their daughter.

I walked over and snickered as I flicked him on the face and he jumped and practicly hit the ceiling.

"Hey! You better be nice or I'm not taking you to school. You will have to walk."
"NO! Exersise!! AHHH!" I screamed, kind if scared. Not of the excersise, not all if it anyway, but it was going alone and being alone with Sean.

As I got ready, Phil got up. And Dan was completely right. Phil was an extreme grump in the morning. He dragged his feet to the kitchen and started to make his coffee. By the time Dan and I were leaving, he was the Phil we all know and love.

Dan drove me to school. Nothing really special happened there, just some singing and humming.

When we pulled up to the school, I got out thinking Dan was coming with me, but no. Of course not.
"Bye, have a good day!" Dan said unenthusiasticly as he was still tired.
As I was too awkward to say anything, I just said, "Bye dad" and gave him a little wave. He drove off and I was left by myself again.

I felt a shiver go down my spine when I heard, "Hey Liz." It was Sean.
"W-what do you want Sean?"
"Be my girlfriend, or..."
"Or-or what?"
"Or I'll send these to everyone in the entire school." Sean took out his phone and showed me pictures. Of my panties and my tits.
"W-what...where...how?" I mumbled, not being able to make full sentences.
"Why the fuck would I tell you?" He said with a smirk.

"You don't want these in other's hands, right?" He asked after a few moments of silence.
"No...but I don't want to be your girlfriend either."
"Well, you have to choose."
"Oh, umm...neither?"
"Not an option."
"Fine, send them."
"Alright now that your my girl- wait what? You want to send them?"
"Yes, that is my choice."
"Ok then."
~~~~~~~~~~~
Seans Pov:

I opened up my phone and sent a mass text to everyone in the school.

[Picture here]

Liz Lester's curves.

(Sorry guys pictures still won't insert into the actual text. At least my eyes will be spared.)

I waited and smirked, knowing she made the wrong choice. Soon my phone chimed with texts. I read them out loud to Liz.

Ew omg u pervert

Wtf is wrong with u

That's not right

I feel so bad for Liz, she doesn't deserve this.

Oh shit. My reputation is ruined. Liz was just smirking at me.
"Did you know this would happen!"
"I had a feeling it would. But I also feel horrible."
"For me?"
"No, because everyone saw that. Well, parts of me I wish they hadn't seen. Even if they were only pictures of me covered, it still feels wrong."
"Whatever. This isn't over though. Just you wait." I said and walked off.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Liz's Pov:

After Sean left, I felt a hug enclose me from behind. It was kind and a soft, beautiful voice said, "I'm sorry. I saw."
It was Ava.
"It's fine Ava, I'm fine."
"No, it was wrong of Sean to do that to you. To anyone really, but especially to you."
"Thanks Ava, but I want to know how your back is doing."
"It still hurts, but it's better because of you. If you weren't there, I don't know what I would have done."

I blushed, and finally felt like I belonged.

"Hey, Liz?"
"Yeah?"
"Tomorrow is a free clothing day, just so you know."
"Oh, thanks for telling me that." I smiled as I said that.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to tomorrow
~~~~~~~~~~~
I pulled on some fresh skinny jeans and a My Chemical Romance shirt. I also floofed my hair and made sure my emo hairstyle was perfect.

I then pulled on my black converse and got into the car. It was Phil's turn to drive me today.

"Hey Phil."
"Hello Liz. Is it no uniform day?"
"Yep."
"Cool beans." I giggled when he said that.

When I got to school I was greeted with a variety of colors. But one person in particular caught my eye.
"Ava!"
"Liz!"
"How are you?"
"Good...man, you look so good in skinny jeans." I blushed at the compliment.
"Y-you look good in them too."
"Thanks...so, could you meet me in the back of the school after school?"
"Yeah sure."
~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so excited. I don't know why. Maybe because I didn't know what was going to happen. It was a suprise. Shouldn't I be scared. Probably, but I'm not.

The bell finally rung, I slung my backpack over my shoulder and scurried to the back of the school.

When I made it, Ava was already there. She grabbed me and forcefully kissed me. At first, I was alarmed, but then I couldn't help but kiss her back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it again, I was just craving for it. That sounds stupid. And really sexual, but..." Ava spoke at a velocity that would make Gerard Way sweat.
"It's fine." I interrupted and just to prove it I gave her a little kiss myself. It wasn't as long as the last one, but it was much sweeter. Ava smiled, and so did I.

#Lava