11.

"Yeah..." I gulped, hoping she won't be mad at me for lying.
"That's really cool! And I don't know why you had to put up an unconvincing story in class."
"I didn't want to be know as Dan and Phil's daughter. I want to be know as Liz."
"That's true. I guess I would have done the same thing."

There was a silence, no, more like a pause, when the conversation hit a stop.

"So how did you end up with Dan and Phil?"
"I was sent from an American orphanage to one in London and it just so happened that Dan and Phil went there and chose me."
"You must feel lucky."
"Yeah, I do. I couldn't imagine what would have happened if they weren't there."

"How did you get into the orphanage?"
"My-my parent's died."
"Oh... I-I'm sorry I didn't know."
"It's fine."

Ava didn't say anything for a few minutes. She looked as if she was conflicted, with what I don't know.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did your parents die?"
"Oh...they-they..." I started but stopped.
"You don't have to if you're not comfortable talking about it."
"No, it's fine, it's been 7 years, I need to get over it. Nothing's going to change that," I paused for a moment, "They got murdered."

I felt the sting of tears that are dying to be released. My breath started to turn ragged as I tried to control it. Tears streamed down my face one after the other.

It felt like I would never get out of that state again until something soft and warm pressed against my lips.

I opened my glossy eyes to see green ones staring back at me. I blushed and let her break it off.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking and I thought that..."
"It's fine...I kinda enjoyed it." I interrupted, the blush on my cheeks growing more red with each word. I look like a fucking tomato.

"I did as well."
"I would hope so, I mean you started it." I giggled. She gave me a bright smile and I leaned my head on her shoulder.

Why? I don't have an answer for you. I only have known her for a day and it feels like we have known each other forever. It's just not the same as anything I have ever felt before.

She then leaned her head on top of mine, but right after she did there was a crash outside the door. We bolted apart and the door flew open.

There stood her dad, in his drunken state. He shifted back and forth a bit and yelled at Ava.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! YOU WERE HAVING SEX UP HERE WEREN'T YOU SAMANTHA?!"
"Who's Samantha?" Ava asked.
"YOU ARE!" her father yelled throwing his beer bottle Ava.

As he was drunk he didn't have good aim, so instead of Ava it hit the wall. When it did, it shattered hitting me in the arm and Ava in the back."CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!" her dad yelled and left.

Ava laid down on her stomach in pain. I quickly scooted over to her and pulled out the piece of glass in her back. I then ran to her bathroom and rumaged through it until I came across a first aid kit.

As I ran back, I bumped my arm on the door and winced in pain. I had forgotten that I had a piece of glass in my arm. But that's not the most important thing right now.

I climbed back onto the bed and pushed up her shirt. I then soaked up some of the blood with a towel, as that was the only thing I could find. I then put antiseptic on it to keep away an infection.(sorry jack) I then patched in up with a bandage.

"Liz...why didn't you treat yourself first?" Ava asked as she watched me patch up my arm.
"Because you were in much more pain then I was."
"But..."
"No buts', be thankful."
"Thank you Liz."
"No problem." I said as she rested her head on my leg.

That night when I got home, Dan and Phil were questioning me like crazy. I told them most everything. But the kiss and every event that followed was me and Ava's secret.

Hello! I decided to make a short little chapter about Liz and Ava. I think their ship name shall be Lava. Cuz why not. I decided you guys should have a another chapter. I hope you enjoyed. I am tired and have picture day tomorrow. Yay.(not) Also next chapter will be full length and Sean will be appearing again. So BE PREPARED FOR THE PERVIEST ASSHOLE(accidentally wrote asshike) YOU WILL EVER SEE...maybe.

GOOSE NIPPLES!!!

Why did I write that?