15.

Hello! I told you guys I would update today! I'm still sick but feel a little better. Also, I have monday off because of labor day so you guys will get more updates this week! YAY!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Ava were still at the park. I held her close and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Ava asked.
"It's just, how long until your dad finds out? How long before we are seperated?"
"Liz, I won't let that happen. I won't try to at least. For the moment, think about the present." Ava said smiling.
"You're right Ava. Speaking of right now, we need to go."
"Go where?"
"You'll see."

I started to pull Ava along the beautiful shrubs that lined the park. Up a sidewalk that was used quite often, and all the way to the apartment which held my family.

"What are we doing here?" Ava asked.
"You'll see in a moment."

I opened the door with a creak and walked inside.
"DAN! PHIL! I WISH TO TALK TO YOU!" I screamed. I watched as they both trambled down the stairs and slid into the hallway.

"Hi!" they both said waving at both of us.
"Hi! Can we talk in the living room?" I asked.
"Of course! I'd rather sit down anyway." Dan said.

We walked into the living room and sat down. Dan in his usual crevice and Phil next to them. We sat on the ground infront of them.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Phil askes.
"Well, I just never got to say something to you guys that I need to. Today I realized that you guys are inportant to me. You are the ones who picked me up when I was down, even before you met me. And when you two did, you truely cared about me so it's time I said it. I love you guys!" I said as I hugged them both.

When I looked up from the hug, I tealized that Dan was crying and Phil was smiling so wide he could blow up his entire face.
"I feel so proud!" Dan said inbetween sniffles.
"One more thing," I paused looking back at Ava, who nodded saying it was ok to tell them, "me and Ava are dating, but you can't tell anyone."

Dan and Phil squealed and flipped out.
"Oh my god! You two are so cute together!" Phil said.
"We'll totatally respect your privacy... Maybe." Dan giggled.

I smiled and gave Ava a hug. Dan and Phil then joined in. This is what bliss is, isn't it? I wished I had expirienced it before.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to school the next day. When I entered school grounds, I could not spot my teal haired girlfriend anywhere.
"Maybe I just missed her." I reassured myself.

I dodged the massive crowd of heated make-out sessions, paper airplane throwers, and jocks. Shuffled through the dirty hallways to my first class, hoping to see Ava. As I entered, I glanced across to her seat and it was horrificly empty.
"Maybe she is running late today." I told myself.

It was now the end of first block and still Ava was no where to be seen. It was then I started to feel it. A tug. The loneliness started to pull on my leg. The grey started to settle around me as if they were chains. Loneliness and worry were ganging up on me. I tried to shake tgem off, but they kept hold of me. Then the bell rang, forcing the demons to crawl off of me for the time being. But I'm not a fool, I know they will be waiting for me wherever I go.

It was now lunchtime. Half the day was gone, grabbed away from me. Time can be cruel like that. And today it seems it wished to punish me.

I sat alone at the table. Normally, I would be accompanied by Ava. But today it was loneliness. Waiting to devour me whole. I haven't felt this way in awhile. Bliss was slipping through my hands again, and I had but two ways to get it back. Ava or Dan and Phil, and both were out of reach.

It was last period, time kept slowing down on me. The tugs were worse now and the chains clamped harder against my ankles, scaring my skin. Why must I worry this much? Why does being alone for one day feel like an eternity?

It's because we are mean't to be social beings. I was left alobe for so long, I am afraid it will happen again. I want to be cared about. I want to be remembered. I want to be precious.

Then a loud sound broke through my clouded thoughts. It was the bell. I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door, trying not to be trambled by both the real and the imaginary.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Ava.

Ring ring ring.
"Pick up, pick up..." I muttered. Soon afterwards, I heard the click of the phone.

"Hello?"
"AVA! Oh my gosh I was SUPER worried about you when you didn't arrive at school today."
"Yeah sorry about that. I suppose you won't be seeing me anymore." Ava said with a sad tone.
"W-what do you mean?" I asked.
"My dad transfered me to another school, because if you. He somehow found out...about us."
"What!?" My voice broke and a tear slipped down my face.

The demons were right at my feet tugging me harder and farther. I let them take me far, far down into a dark hole, where I'll be forever alone.

HEYO!!!!!!! Tis me. Here's a picture.

Hope you guys enjoyed

Hope you guys enjoyed. Well, things are taking a turn. Sorry for semi-cliff hanger. Bye see you tomorrow!