9.

Hey... I don't really have much to say except, I think this chapter is the one that's complicated. Either that or it's the next one. It depends on how much I write. So hold on tight everyone! We are going on a ride.

Liz's Pov:

I got to my first class alright. Thank goodness. But there was a little problem, that little pervy asshole is in my class. The best part is that the only open seat was right in front of him. Help!

I sat down and tried to ignore him except it was hard when he was making rude remarks and shit like that.

Eventually, the teacher walked in almost ten minutes after the bell rung. Was she always this late?

During that time, I had continued with my drawing and had the skull done. (Picture at the top)

Then my teacher took attendance.
"Dylan Arrow...Zachary Dunn..." I kinda zoned out until she got to the perv behind me.
"Sean Malery... Oh and our new student! Liz Lester!"

Everybody turned to me, I kinda turned away so I wouldn't have to take all the stares head on, but I could still feel them burning in the back of my head.

"Alright class, instead of doing actually work today, lets indroduce ourselves to Liz and she'll to the same for us, ok?"

The class seemed to like the idea, well I think more of the not working part. I bet they could care less about who I was.

"I'm going first. My name is Mrs. Malery! I'm going to be your homeroom teacher for the rest of the year. I like the color orange and I have a son who is in this very room!"

Oh shit. My homeroom teacher is the perv's mother, Sean or whatever. I have a feeling this can only go in a bad direction.

"We'll all go in a circle until we get to the end and Liz is at the end in this case. Now Dylan, you will start."

I again zoned out and didn't pay attention until it was 'Sean's' (perv's) turn. I am still going to call him a perv.

"Yeah, well my name's Sean, I like sports and the color green."

Oh crap, it's my turn. What am I going to say?

I opened my mouth slightly to talk, but nothing came out and I was standing there looking quite stupid.
I closed my mouth as everyone looked at me.

"Go on, we're waiting." Mrs. Malery said.
"Uh...um...I...M-my name is Liz and I...uh...like drawing and uh...my favorite color is black." I say as I look down trying to avoid all the stares.

"Can you tell us a little more about yourself? I mean on the first day we all shared a lot more about ourselves. I just didn't want them to repeat themselves for sake of time. I also noticed you have an american accent. Can you tell us about it?"

"Oh...uh...yeah. My p-parents...moved to London...from America."

That wasn't a complete lie. I mean I did move from America to be adopted. But my parent's aren't exactly Americans.

"Now that we have time left, why don't we ask her any questions we have."

There were a few hands raised. Oh shit. I do not like this.

"Why'd you move?"
"I well, my p-parent's always wanted to go to L-london... so they decided to move here."

"Why do you studder so much."
"Oh...uh...I...uh...d-don't want to answer that."

How in the world can I tell them that I have social anxiety and am socially akward.

"Who are your parents?" Someone asked, I think they might be suspisious of me being Phil's kid since I have his last name.
"W-why do you want to know?"
"Your last name sounds familiar."
"Oh...w-well I-i don't think I have ever met you before. S-so I d-don't think you know me."

"Last question." Mrs. Malery announced.
"Can you show us some of your drawings? You did say you liked drawings, right?"said the most beautiful girl in the world.

She was kind of skinny, but perfect all the same. She had medium length hair that was dyed teal with tourquiose strips. She had bright green eyes that shined in the light. A pale skin color that was close to Phil's and matched mine. She also could pull off the uniform much better than I could.

"R-right...um." I said as I tried to find one that wasn't to depressing or horrifying.

I flipped through my sketch book.

A bloody axe? Nope
A girl in the corner of a room that's coated in blood? Nope.
A detailed drawing of my parent's murder? Definately not.
A self portrait with my eyes gouged out? No.
A collection of random children with 'help me' signs? Nope.
A heart that has bullet holes through it? Nopeity-nope.biz.uk

Ugh! Why do I have to have such a dark mind. Then when I turn the page, my savior has come to help me out with a question. It was a drawing of a broken mirror. Finally something I could use to show everyone.

"Umm... H-here." I said as I held up the page.
"Wow, that's so pretty!" I heard the girl say. Wait, what was her name? Shit! Why did I have to ignore everyone. Now I will look like an idiot if anyone comes up to me.
"Uh.. T-thanks" I whispered , just then the bell rang. Hopefully she heard me.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful except that Sean wouldn't leave me alone. Thankfully we didn't have anymore classes together, but whenever he would see me in the halls he would come up to me and try stupid pick-up lines or something like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sean's Pov:

(Yes I know. It's not Dan or Phil. Or even continuation of Liz's Pov, but it's inportant. Trust me. Oh and it does involve him being a lil' perv.)

Damn. Hot bitch alert, well kind of. Her curves are nice. Her face could use some makeup. Her skin is really pale and she seems like an emo. But that can be fixed.

While she was doing her stupid drawing while mom wasn't there and the other kids were distracted, I took out my phone and took some pictures of her ass. Her skirt wasn't long enough, so her panties could be seen. They were black as well.

I also started talking dirty to her as that had worked in the past. But, not for her. Hmph, why is nothing working.

During lunch, she was sat under a tree outside, drawing again. She was so caught up in her work that she didn't even noticed that I had was about 5 feet from her, and taking pictures of her tits.

Hey guys! I am so tired. Don't know why. It's only 12:13, normally I stay up until at least 1:00. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I finally got a picture! Yay! Lately the pictures haven't been working. I still can't add them in the actually story so they have to be above. Oh and before you ask, or if you already have, yes I did draw that skull. Sorry if you think it's bad. I'm not the best drawer but I still think it's cool. Oh and when I checked this again we have 89 READS! WHAT!?!? That is super close to 100, 11 away actually. That is insane and I can't thank you guys enough.

Thank you×1,000,000,000,000

\(≧▽≦)/ \(≧▽≦)/ \(≧▽≦)/ \(≧▽≦)/