6.

Phils Pov:

A piercing shriek cut through the fluffy clouds that I call my dreams, making me bolt upright. I saw as Dan registered it and woke up as well.

I turned to him, "Dan, who was that? Is there a murderer in the house?!"
"I hope not! But we are going to have to check it out."

I started to panic and stuck close to Dan. I clung to him knowing that he would protect me, and I would do the same for him.

As we got closer, my mind imagined all the horrible things that could be lurking in the kitchen, as that was where the sound came from. But when we arrived, it was far worse than what I had imagined.

A girl, sunken to the floor and covering her ears, tears streaming down her face, knees tucked up to her chin. There was a knife at her feet. It was... it was

Liz.

(Hey guys, I made a poem for that part. Wanna hear??

A girl, so sad it was hard to listen
The tears fell down making her glisten

Sunken to the floor and covering her ears
Drowning in her own pool of tears

Her knees were tucked up to her chin
Like she was crammed into a tin
Of her own thoughts
Little were good
Most were solemn like they should

And it saddens me to see
She thought that this was how it's meant to be.

Sorry if it was sad. But I just thought I'd share that. If you enjoyed it or thought it was terrible leave your opinion in the comments. Enjoy the rest of the story!)

It saddened me to see her like this. Dan and I rushed over to her. Dan grabbed the knife at her feet and put it somewhere where she can't reach. He then did that with all the rest of the knifes, hiding them with the first.

I sat down next to Liz and tried conforting her. She then clung to my shirt and cried even harder than before. I hugged her and patted her back, telling her it was ok.

After she calmed down a bit, we tried to ask her what was wrong.
"I.. I-I thought y-you both were d-dead."
"Why would you think that?" I made sure to ask her carefully.
"Be-because of a dream... I think."
"It doesn't sound like a dream to me." I said, without thinking.
"I never had any other dreams. They always are like this..." Liz said so quietly that it was almost inaudible.
"But couldn't you tell what reality you were in?" Dan asked.

"No... There was 'Something else' that seemed to control my thoughts and actions."
"What do you mean?" I asked, confused as to what thing she could be talking about.
"There's this...monster that...that lives inside my head, making me belive things, making me do things that I don't want to."
"What was he making you do?"
"He wanted me to kill myself, like everbody else did."
"With a knife?"
"Yes..."
"Who else killed themselves like that?'
"They didn't kill themselves. They got killed."
"But who did get killed?"
"My par... Nevermind. I don't want to talk about it."

I didn't need her to say the rest of the word. I had already figured it out.
"Parents..." I whispered, not realising I had said it out loud. Her eyes grew wide and her lips quivered. Dan must of heard it too as he said, "I'm sorry," and hugged Liz.

Dan got up and ran to the fridge. As he did so, my mind wandered back to that drawing I had slipped on in the orphanage. That drawing was of her parents.

When Dan sat back down, I snapped out of it and started paying attention again. He had a tub of ice cream which he handed over to Liz and said, "Eat it, it will make you feel better." I giggled a bit at the pure adorableness that is Dan Howell.

He had stolen a bit and bopped her on the nose with a little ice cream. When he saw me giggle he did the same to me.
"You got a little something on your nose there Phil."
"Thank you captain obvious!"
"Here, I'll get it off."

Dan leaned closer to me and whispered, "#Yolo" then licking the ice cream off my face. Then giving me a cheeky wink afterward.

"Dan! Don't do that in front of Liz! She might feel uncomfortable!"
"Actually, I thought it was kind of cute. And even if I didn't, I would have to get used to it, as you are my dads and all."

Dan and I stopped what we were doing and looked at eachother.
"YAY! SHE CALLED US HER DAD'S!" we both shouted at the same time. Then we had a group hug.

"I love you guys. I hope you never leave me." I heard Liz whisper.
"We would never leave...you're going to be our daughter forever!" I whispered back.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning
~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan and I got up before Liz and I needed to have a serious talk with Dan about Liz.

"Dan?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you think we should take Liz to see a physcologist?"
"Well, after her 'episode' last night, I think it would be for the best." Dan refers to last night as the 'episode'.

"I don't understand how no one would help her out with her problems before this point." I said with a sigh.
"She was at an orphanage, they probably didn't have the money to help her."
"Maybe, but it still upsets me seeing anyone like this. Especially our daughter." Dan walked over to me and gave me a hug.
"I know Phil, it pains me as well."

I called a physcologist and set up her first appointment on Tuesday.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Liz's Pov:

I woke and walked to the kitchen to see Dan and Phil standing there.

"Hey Liz..." Dan started.
"We...we decided that you needed to go to a phsycologist to help you out with some of your problems." Phil finished with a small smile, it wasn't a real smile though. It was filled with guilt.

"What!? I-I don't want to go there! I-I can figure it out on my own! Just don't take me there!" I pleaded.
"Well, we already signed up for an appointment, on Tuesday."

My face dropped and my eyes grew wide. I didn't want to go. There was too many people there and they were all strangers who wanted to know a of your problems, all the facts about yourself. They wanted the demons that you hide.

"It's for the best." I heard Phil add, but I was too scared to listen.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Did any of you get the sleeping with sirens reference? And OMG! WHAT!? 37 READS?!?!?!?!? Thank you guys so much for reading, I am so thankful for all of you who do read this and I really hope you enjoy reading this. I also would love talking to you guys! So message me or comment! I'll try to respond.~\(≧▽≦)/~